The Masters [Spoilers]

Im so confused by some of this. For the last year, all we heard is I am a fan of great golf. I love domination. That is what made Tiger great. Its not that Im a fan of his as much as it is Im a fan of great golf and domination.

Right now we are seeing a young kid (TW's age when he won in 1997 I believe), run the freaking table at Augusta with great golf, and all we are hearing is "Its going to be boring". I just dont get it. I guess some didnt want to say "I LOVE TW" and instead used the "I LOVE GREAT GOLF & DOMINATION" to say the same thing. Because we all know if TW was up by 4 strokes heading into Sunday, these same people would be jacked.

I can't wait to see what Rory does, he has played the best and deserves to title if he continues his steady ball striking. TW has a few more months before he is back! It just a matter of time! He will continue to get well and will return to the winners circle often.
Golf on Sunday has not been great but I think today promises to be grand! In the words of Jim Nantz, a Mclroy moment.

I am a self professed Tiger fan and I love great golf but not the domination. Even when it is Tiger I never felt that excitment in watching him blow away the field. Yeah I was pleased about him winning but what I really loved about his haydays is when he would go into Sundays round 3 or more strokes back and win, nothing beats a strong final round charge. Unfortunatley he is far from Sunday comeback form.

I don't think Tiger had ever come from behind to win a major. In his hay day when he had the lead he stomped on the neck of his closest competitor.

I too love TW but I love strong dominate finishes Ala Phil last week and hopefully Rory this week. Do I think this is the beginning of an era, heck no. Youth was served when Dustin win his first tour event and it has continued through today with Rory. But watch out for that old man they call the 'duck' Angel can flat out bang it put there with Rory....should be a great Sunday of Golf.

But TW was known for years as the guy that NEVER came back on the final day in a major to win.

He still is that guy. Like I said for me, it's body of work. If Tiger had 4 majors instead of 14, i'm not nearly as interested (probably not at all) in seeing him succeed as I am now

But TW was known for years as the guy that NEVER came back on the final day in a major to win.

Thats true but fortunatley for him he rarley needed to rely on a final day comeback in the majors, but I think he's going to have to get that turned around if he's going to catch Jack.

I don't think Tiger had ever come from behind to win a major. In his hay day when he had the lead he stomped on the neck of his closest competitor.

I too love TW but I love strong dominate finishes Ala Phil last week and hopefully Rory this week. Do I think this is the beginning of an era, heck no. Youth was served when Dustin win his first tour event and it has continued through today with Rory. But watch out for that old man they call the 'duck' Angel can flat out bang it put there with Rory....should be a great Sunday of Golf.

Yes but in my post I didnt say anything about the majors and Tiger has come back from a final round deficit on many occasions to win in his carreer. I just dont see the excitment in a player blowing out the field, its like watching a basketball game where one team has a 30 point lead the whole game. I would rather be out playing myself rather than watch the innevitable.

Sure it's a great story, but it's not exciting if rory has no one to battle it out with.

Tiger dominated, but he often had someone to beat, and beat them he did. I could watch tiger win all day long by any margin, not just because he's tiger, but because he is the GOAT. I want to see him break jacks record, and ATM that is more exciting than Rorys first major.

Every single one of Tigers wins are building a part of a legacy, and I feel lucky to have been able to see that. And I hope to see a lot more. The historical significance of Tiger winning the same way that Rory will is what makes it appealing to me. But that's just my .02.

I kinda feel that way to but I just can shake the feeling that I knew GN was a lock for his green jacket going into Sunday with 6 shots.

Lol don't bring that up. Still the worst thing I've ever seen on a golf course. I was such a Norman fan and that day broke my heart. Poor guy deserved so much better on the course. Golfing gods just kept striking him down

only a half an hour away.......

This is caddy day for sure, Baddeley, Villegas, Bubba all in white, Donald was thinking all black, then all white, then finally went black and white. I think that was a much better choice than yesterday.

I am officially in last place...nice!

Haha, I dont think Im too far ahead of you. Been a pretty poor fantasy week for me, along with the last couple.

Im so confused by some of this. For the last year, all we heard is I am a fan of great golf. I love domination. That is what made Tiger great. Its not that Im a fan of his as much as it is Im a fan of great golf and domination.

Right now we are seeing a young kid (TW's age when he won in 1997 I believe), run the freaking table at Augusta with great golf, and all we are hearing is "Its going to be boring". I just dont get it. I guess some didnt want to say "I LOVE TW" and instead used the "I LOVE GREAT GOLF & DOMINATION" to say the same thing. Because we all know if TW was up by 4 strokes heading into Sunday, these same people would be jacked.

I found those Sundays boring as well. Tiger and Bob May may have been the best match I've ever seen. That is all I want. If McIlroy wins it like that it will be amazing. If McIlroy goes low today, I'm sorry but it just doesn't hold my interest. I will watch because I love golf but I would rather see some action. Tiger walking that putt into the hole during the playoff was electric. I don't mind if McIlroy wins and sorry if it was taken like that. I just want some action

This is caddy day for sure, Baddeley, Villegas, Bubba all in white, Donald was thinking all black, then all white, then finally went black and white. I think that was a much better choice than yesterday.

Yeah I think yesterdays outfit could definately be in the running for worst outfit of the week. It may just be me but that get up was just nasty looking.

Only one guy, Kyung-tae Kim, is more than 2-under for the day so far, and he's moved up from 49th to 44th place by going -4 thru 14.

Of course, the leaders (the last 8 groups are still waiting to tee off).

Yeah I think yesterdays outfit could definately be in the running for worst outfit of the week. It may just be me but that get up was just nasty looking.

How about worst of the year? Just hideous

Only one guy, Kyung-tae Kim, is more than 2-under for the day so far, and he's moved up from 49th to 44th place by going -4 thru 14.

Of course, the leaders (the last 8 groups are still waiting to tee off).

I was just noticing that. Gonna be a boring day if everyone only shoots -2 at best

We may need to come up with that thread. hehe

Yes that might be a good thread. We can't have such a horrible outfit forgotten so easily. Right now I can't think of a worse one.

Yes that might be a good thread. We can't have such a horrible outfit forgotten so easily. Right now I can't think of a worse one.

I know I dont have a worse one in mind. That thing just jumped off the screen, I hope some of his fellow competitors gave him a ribbing for that one.

Its up there for me. I saw someone rock some plaid and argyle once that was pretty bad too.

Its up there for me. I saw someone rock some plaid and argyle once that was pretty bad too.

And what comes on next on the golf channel? Top ten most outrageous dressers hahahaha classic.

I found those Sundays boring as well. Tiger and Bob May may have been the best match I've ever seen. That is all I want. If McIlroy wins it like that it will be amazing. If McIlroy goes low today, I'm sorry but it just doesn't hold my interest. I will watch because I love golf but I would rather see some action. Tiger walking that putt into the hole during the playoff was electric. I don't mind if McIlroy wins and sorry if it was taken like that. I just want some action

You know Rory is going to give some strokes back , It will be interesting

Back