The Masters [Spoilers]

Bottom line, this has been an oustanding final round of the Masters and I dont think we could have expected anything better. Unless of course you were one of the few rooting for a Rory runaway.
Exactly my thoughts!

Here we go, can Tiger birdie 18 and post -11 and see if anyone can match it? I still think -12 or maybe -13 is the number but without a birdie for TW you can forget it.

Wait until you have kids.

Kevin

I have kids but I dont feel pitty for the guy. This is how he makes his living and this is the nature of the beast. Live and learn.

Watch out for Bo van pelt!

Look at Bo Van!.. This is amazing!

Well, I'm a fan. I wouldn't want to be unbiased and cold hearted. There's no fun in that.

Kevin

THis just in....The new grill works great.

Back to the Masters.

Best Masters final round I have ever watched!

THis just in....The new grill works great.

Back to the Masters.

Great news... It's pouring rain here in Seattle. Grill something for me JB. I won't be going outside anytime soon.

Boy there aren't many Stars and Stripes in that group of flags at the top. We may need Tiger back more than ever at this rate.

Tiger needs to throw a dart right here and pray for a storm front in the next ten minutes ha.

Darn, there goes Tiger's chance to win.

quarter sized hail and 80 mph winds have made a guest appearance at my place. Missed the last 15 minutes or so of coverage for weather coverage, it stinks but what can you do? this weather is some serious stuff

And now Adam Scott just pushed one to another part of the golf course on 18. I could not tell you who will win this for the life of me right now.

Adam Scott's second shot into 15 = Greg Norman's second shot into 18 in 1986.

Is Tiger injured? Looked like he was in pain after his approach.

Back