The Masters [Spoilers]

Wow best masters I've seen in my life! :D

Totally agree, no matter what happens this has been great. I don't ever want to root against anyone but a play off of 6 guys at -10 would be crazy.

Scott kinda looks like matthew mcconaughey

My wife noted that yesterday. I told her she was right, but Scott is a better actor.

Kevin

Totally agree, no matter what happens this has been great. I don't ever want to root against anyone but a play off of 6 guys at -10 would be crazy.

I want to see a huge playoff. This has been so exciting, I don't want it to end.
If -10 gets into a playoff they're going to have to re-draw for tee times! What a way to finish an already riveting day though, huh?

Its amazing how fast you guys give someone a tournament. So far we heard Rory was a lock, Cabrera just won, Donald is winning, TW is back and winning, and now Scott is winning. There is still a lot of golf and nobody is mentioning a guy that is 1 stroke back and putting for eagle. May the Schwartzel be with you.
We just mistake hope for reality. Isn't that golf in a nutshell?

He doesn't need to be anything. He is a player that is all. He doesn't owe anyone any courtesy.

Really? Its about common courtesy in life. Act as if. Treat others. Etc Etc..
If you dont want to answer a question, refuse the interview, dont be an A$$

They may not have enough daylight for a playoff today!!

Pressure getting to Scott!

This is golf. Not the NFL or the NBA. He should hold himself to a higher standard, but we all know he won't. It is fine, but he said he is trying to change his image, and stuff like this doesn't help along with yelling and fits he throws after every bad shot.

I personally dont think a professional golfer should have to be held to higher standards than any other highly paid athletes from any sport so Im not sure I get that argument. They are all public figures after all and the sport doesnt change that.

Really? Its about common courtesy in life. Act as if. Treat others. Etc Etc..
If you dont want to answer a question, refuse the interview, dont be an A$$

But its TIGER JB, TIGER!

:bananadance:

Umm.. the Arctic is not a continent...

This isn't over yet, especially with Adam Scott's drive off of the 17th tee.

HOLY CRAP, what a shot by Luke Donald and what a horrible break.

This is golf. Not the NFL or the NBA. He should hold himself to a higher standard, but we all know he won't. It is fine, but he said he is trying to change his image, and stuff like this doesn't help along with yelling and fits he throws after every bad shot.
Yeah right, if stuttering john was there you'd be saying tw owed him an interview too.

Reactions: JB
I personally dont think a professional golfer should have to be held to higher standards than any other highly paid athletes from any sport so Im not sure I get that argument. They are all public figures after all the sport doesnt change that.

But golf is known as a gentlemans game whether its agreed with in today's society or not. Football and Basketball, no way.

Aussie, Aussie, Aussie!!!!

tapatalk: even available for lefties!

horrible break for donald. that was an unbelievable shot

Flagstick!!

Rory and Dustin are going to have to start a support group

Ooh Charl.

This one is awesome!

Charl with a birdie at 16. huuge.

Back