What's New In The Closet & Apparel Pondering

Status
Not open for further replies.
It looks like I will be checking out only the nike. Our puma store went out of business.

I forgot to mention UA as well. Their shorts are super-lightweight and are perfect for those 90+ summer days. Don't quote me on this but I think some of the UA shorts come in different styles like regular or "fit" styles. This would be nice especially if you don't want that baggy "balloon" look you were talking about earlier.

Went out and bought another pair of Adidas Tour 360 4.0 (Black) to go with the white pair.

bought a new Nike belt. It is kinda cool because it reverses colors and has a buckle that flips too. kind of like a 4 in 1 deal. Black on 1 side and red on the opposite. Not only does it reverse, it hold up my britches too!

I can't get over how amazing some of the new Sligo gear that's out there is. Credit Card....don't fail me now!!!!

I am anxiously awaiting our PUMA shipment. As many of you know I was a big fan 2 years ago of their stuff and last year though they lost their way with QC. Getting 2 pairs of the same shorts in different lengths is quite interesting, especially when one pair goes past the knee and the other shows of "sack of jo weea".

Fast forward to the PGA Show and they spoke specifically with us about these issues and how they believe they have been corrected. Really looking forward to checking them out for review.

I am anxiously awaiting our PUMA shipment. As many of you know I was a big fan 2 years ago of their stuff and last year though they lost their way with QC. Getting 2 pairs of the same shorts in different lengths is quite interesting, especially when one pair goes past the knee and the other shows of "sack of jo weea".

Fast forward to the PGA Show and they spoke specifically with us about these issues and how they believe they have been corrected. Really looking forward to checking them out for review.

Nice!! I cant wait to see it. I am with you, I truly hope the QC has improved. It has kept me from buying anything PUMA site unseen

47fb9197-4165-8d5d.jpg

47fb9197-418c-a2c8.jpg

Just got some one sale Nike Dri-fit shirt and pants from TGW. Nike's stuff fits me so well and the pants are extremely comfy.
Tapatalkin' this mutha.

Awesome. Is the shirt white?

Stupid iphone camera. It's a light pink.

Nice!! I cant wait to see it. I am with you, I truly hope the QC has improved. It has kept me from buying anything PUMA site unseen

I almost bought some PUMA gear the other day, but couldn't pull the trigger. I will be looking forward to your thoughts on the new gear. I don't want to go completely Rickie Fowler, but I wouldn't mind picking up a few shirts. They can keep their bucket sized hats with the flat brims though.

I almost bought some PUMA gear the other day, but couldn't pull the trigger. I will be looking forward to your thoughts on the new gear. I don't want to go completely Rickie Fowler, but I wouldn't mind picking up a few shirts. They can keep their bucket sized hats with the flat brims though.

You can bend the brims. But I guess that wouldn't be cool. I really like Fowlers style I just don't think I could pull it off. Black, Grey, Khaki, and Plaid pants is all I have. Orange, bright blue, and purple pants; I don't think so. I have one Puma shirt and I really like it. It's from this years new collection.

Next items to purchase on my outfit list; Sligo!

You can bend the brims. But I guess that wouldn't be cool. I really like Fowlers style I just don't think I could pull it off. Black, Grey, Khaki, and Plaid pants is all I have. Orange, bright blue, and purple pants; I don't think so. I have one Puma shirt and I really like it. It's from this years new collection.

Next items to purchase on my outfit list; Sligo!

Yea, I'll pass on the prison suit orange as well. I want some white pants, but am not sure if I can pull them off. I haven't bought any Sligo yet either, but have been looking at the new collection.

Yea, I'll pass on the prison suit orange as well. I want some white pants, but am not sure if I can pull them off. I haven't bought any Sligo yet either, but have been looking at the new collection.

I have to say, white pants are really easy to pull off with the right shirt. I never thought I could pull them off, but now I wear the white shorts a lot. In fact just got 3 more pairs. Be VERY careful about putting your golf ball or anything else you use on the course in your pocket though. You will get a stain.

I have to say, white pants are really easy to pull off with the right shirt. I never thought I could pull them off, but now I wear the white shorts a lot. In fact just got 3 more pairs. Be VERY careful about putting your golf ball or anything else you use on the course in your pocket though. You will get a stain.

You don't want it to rain too hard either.

Hmmmmm, I may just have to go to Golf Galaxy this weekend and try some on. Thanks for the info, JB.

You don't want it to rain too hard either.

Lol. I probably would have the course to myself if it happened.

Just picked up a pair of Ecco Golf Street Premier shoes. I tried on a ton of shoes today and these were by far the most comfortable. The new Adidas were in second place and the Nike running shoe style shoes were in last.

I've added a few more items to my golf closet, I'll take pictures later if I remember. But I just got a brand new AUR golf dress IN PINK :D, a few tops and bottoms as well. I'm ready for warmer golfing weather :clapp:

Bought some Northern Comfort shorts at Von Maur in the traditional khaki, blue, and black as my old golf shorts had been worn for a couple of seasons and were showing the signs of too many uses. I liked them as they had odd number sizes, i.e. a 33 inch waist instead of just the even numbers. Also bought 3 Cutter and Buck Drytech Luxe golf shirts as I find them to be much more comfortable than the Nike/Adidas, etc. offerings. They have a nice soft texture. And no, they don't all look like old man shirts albeit they are a far cry from Puma.

Mojo I love the first shirt.

I went to GG today and really liked the "Fowler-esque" puma orange shorts they had. I tried them on and really liked the look of them. I don't know if I'm ballsy enough to wear them at the course LOL. I didn't think I'd like an outfit like that on me, but I was really diggin' it.

Where did you pick up those adidas shirts Mojo??

I got these shirts from a friend "on the inside". I'm not sure if these two styles are available in retail stores, at least not yet. Most offerings I see locally are pretty mundane. I'm lucky and fortunate that I get a few things now and again from her throughout the year(s). The AdiCloset is filliing up.

Just picked up a pair of Ecco Golf Street Premier shoes. I tried on a ton of shoes today and these were by far the most comfortable. The new Adidas were in second place and the Nike running shoe style shoes were in last.

The Eccos are such great shoes, congrats!

^^^^^^ I Tapped That ^^^^^^

I got these shirts from a friend "on the inside". I'm not sure if these two styles are available in retail stores, at least not yet. Most offerings I see locally are pretty mundane. I'm lucky and fortunate that I get a few things now and again from her throughout the year(s). The AdiCloset is filliing up.

I want that black one in a bad way. I have a thing for lime green

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back