What's New In The Closet & Apparel Pondering

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got a pretty large box from PUMA for an upcoming article. Ummmmm. Its interesting.

Waiting for the article to see the pics. I actually don't look at Puma's offerings in golf at all, so it will be interesting to see what they
have.

Interesting.. sounds, well interesting! I do love the PUMA line!

Got a pretty large box from PUMA for an upcoming article. Ummmmm. Its interesting.

Yeh!!!!!!!! I hope interesting means awesome.

This bad boy just went into the closet today:

11-031-2T.jpg

Pondering the Vegas Pink pants to go with.

Rock the pink! I was rocking a Nike Dri-Fit Prism Pink shirt with black Dri-fit pants. It would be the opposite of your proposed outfit above.

Rock the pink! I was rocking a Nike Dri-Fit Prism Pink shirt with black Dri-fit pants. It would be the opposite of your proposed outfit above.

Yea black seems to be the most plausible option for pants in this case.. I don't think white pants would look too bad either.

That's going to be my main outfit with this top... White Belt w/ Black Buckle and Nike Lunar Controls (White/Black/Red).

Still works well with Black bottoms and either White or Vegas Belt.

Knew you would chime in CB. What do you feel about white pants with this one? To me it just seems like a harsh transition from top to bottom and lacks flow. I just like the idea of it for some reason. I think it could work with the right hat, belt, and shoes though.

Just ordered an Adidas Formotion Polo w/ Coolmax Energy Fabric in Bret. I have been wearing Formotion polo's for a while now and decided it's time for a green one.

I also decided to step out of my box and order a Puma Performance Polo in Shocking Pink. This will be my first Puma shirt and first polo in pink.

Just ordered an Adidas Formotion Polo w/ Coolmax Energy Fabric in Bret. I have been wearing Formotion polo's for a while now and decided it's time for a green one.

I also decided to step out of my box and order a Puma Performance Polo in Shocking Pink. This will be my first Puma shirt and first polo in pink.

You are honestly going to love it DD. Puma makes great clothing and very vibrant colours. Just watch out and don't get addicted into buying stuff, I think you will have a new found love.

You are honestly going to love it DD. Puma makes great clothing and very vibrant colours. Just watch out and don't get addicted into buying stuff, I think you will have a new found love.

Lol, thanks Dent. I have a closet full of golf polos, pants, and shorts though. I really like the Sligo shirt you posted a couple days ago. I don't own any Sligo yet, but there will definitely be some coming.

Im curious Dent if you have any of the new PUMA stuff or much of it from last year. As you know I was a big fan 2 and 3 years ago, but last year's stuff left me with all kinds of problems and questions.

Not to sound ignorant Dent, but who makes this shirt? I love it?

Check out our many reviews on the home page on Sligo.

Marshall's comes through again found adidas climacool pants for $19.99 bought pair in black and a pair in tan. Didn't really need to buy them with it being spring but their such a rare find if I see them I buy them, goes for the shorts as well.

Got some sick golf stuff recently for ridiculous prices. TJ Maxx had a Cutter & Buck orange and black pullover that retails for about $75. It didn't have a price tag so I asked the guy working if he could check how much it was. He said, well, I don't think that's actually part of our inventory. So, he told me to grab a shirt with a $14.99 price tag on it and tell the cashier to ring it up at that price if I wanted to buy it, haha. Pounced on that one.

Went in a Nike Outlet store today as I needed a new pair of pants. Found one pair of the Dri-Fit Nike Khaki's in clearance, just happened to be my size and are in perfect shape, for $22.00. Pairs that looked just like it were on the rack for $60.00.

Lucked out lately!

Knew you would chime in CB. What do you feel about white pants with this one? To me it just seems like a harsh transition from top to bottom and lacks flow. I just like the idea of it for some reason. I think it could work with the right hat, belt, and shoes though.

Sorry Dent I didn't catch this earlier...

Yeah I have the same feeling you do as far as the white pants. I have worn JB's 'must buy' from last year with white pants, black belt, half black half white hat and half white half black shoes. Definitely have to have the right shoes and I think the hat helps too. Doesnt work well in shorts.

As far as this top... with the Vegas mixed in... might not work as well. Ultimately my opinion is that the black or vegas bottoms are better options so why not use those.

Sorry Dent I didn't catch this earlier...

Yeah I have the same feeling you do as far as the white pants. I have worn JB's 'must buy' from last year with white pants, black belt, half black half white hat and half white half black shoes. Definitely have to have the right shoes and I think the hat helps too. Doesnt work well in shorts.

As far as this top... with the Vegas mixed in... might not work as well. Ultimately my opinion is that the black or vegas bottoms are better options so why not use those.

Agreed, I guess I am just hoping this shirt is really versatile to a variety of pants. Well I brought in a massive haul today and all of it should be arriving soon. Put in a big order at work:

Nike-Mens-Plaid-Golf-Pants.jpg

398616_213_A.jpg

400788-jetstream-plaid-polo.jpg

readImage.aspx

11-071-1.jpg

Quite a haul.

Dent, I want those polos!

Tap before talk.

Dent, I want those polos!

Tap before talk.

Yeah they are awesome looking WM. Especially the Sligo One (Blue) I picked up some more stuff today. I have been wanting a good rainsuit forever so I got an INSANE deal on these Abacus rain pants.. I can't find a picture but I will take one soon, you have to see these.

Agreed, I guess I am just hoping this shirt is really versatile to a variety of pants. Well I brought in a massive haul today and all of it should be arriving soon. Put in a big order at work:

Nike-Mens-Plaid-Golf-Pants.jpg

398616_213_A.jpg

400788-jetstream-plaid-polo.jpg

readImage.aspx

11-071-1.jpg

Quite a haul.

Very Nice! Really like the 2 shirts

If you absolutely need a belt to keep your pants up I would suggest this Travis Mathew belt: http://www.gppgolf.com/products2.cfm/ID/11981/name/travis-mathew-re-verse-belt Otherwise don't waste your time on buying one. It looks cheap, made of very thin material, and on white side you can see wrinkles where glue was used to put it together. I don't see this belt holding up very long or well.

Bought these today as my St Andrews outing attire!

610.jpg

N53004.jpg

1_4.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back