A Hawk is Landing at THP HQ

I think that's AMEX bro.....

Visa is 'everywhere you want to be' but I think fairways don't take Visa so you're screwed

Boom!!! Hanks FTW!!

Tapatalk: better on the iPad

Skim alert:

Do we know what pro's they'll be playing with yet?

Skim alert:

Do we know what pro's they'll be playing with yet?

Not yet. We have one confirmed and waiting on the 2nd one to let us know she is definitely coming. A thread will be up tonight most likely with the pros and the game we are playing.

Not yet. We have one confirmed and waiting on the 2nd one to let us know she is definitely coming. A thread will be up tonight most likely with the pros and the game we are playing.
Do THP proud fellas.

We are definitely going to make sure it's a good time for us and and everybody that checks out the thread. Obviously, I'm very excited to see some really excellent golfers do their thing.

THis is gonna be an awesome weekend! YOu guys have fun and I cant wait for the updates

We are definitely going to make sure it's a good time for us and and everybody that checks out the thread. Obviously, I'm very excited to see some really excellent golfers do their thing.

Key words. For people that want to follow along, we will make it fun!

I'll be following very closely, a question for JB, you have played with a few LPGA pros, are they longer than you off the tee in general, or is it pretty close in terms of driver and iron yardages?

Ive been pumped all week for this thing to kick off.

God, it's bumpy up here. Bunch of storms in the midwest. The bumps are foaming my beer, wtf?

I'll be following very closely, a question for JB, you have played with a few LPGA pros, are they longer than you off the tee in general, or is it pretty close in terms of driver and iron yardages?

Some are and some are not. I can tell you that they are all straighter than me though.

Some are and some are not. I can tell you that they are all straighter than me though.

Straighter, I would have guessed as they are pro's after all, but I've never played with a lady of their calibers and have no idea how far the average lady pro hits the ball.

Are there any fun rules for if the ladies out drive you guys?

I may lose that one x14 hehe

Haha. You should actually bring it up to the ladies, get in their heads a little. Then you'll be blowing by them no problem.

There are a few good jokes in there but I'll practice some self control and refrain. :D :D :D

Safe travels, have lots of fun, and I'll be watching the thread as this is going to be fun to follow.

Flying over Seth, Gray, and KellyBo right now. Estimated arrival 50 minutes! The two airplane beers were quite refreshing. Next up, I'll have a red bull and some lunch to prepare for Windermere CC.

Flying over Seth, Gray, and KellyBo right now. Estimated arrival 50 minutes! The two airplane beers were quite refreshing. Next up, I'll have a red bull and some lunch to prepare for Windermere CC.

I thought I smelled poo about 10 minutes ago

That wasn't me! There is a kid sitting in front of me. Nasty little beast!

hahahahah....I hate it when that happens

It seems like we are starting our descent into Florida. Ears are starting to pop a bit. Should be on the ground in 30 minutes or so. Woot. First stop, bathroom, then some food, and some sunny Florida golf. I'm freaking pumped dudes!

It seems like we are starting our descent into Florida. Ears are starting to pop a bit. Should be on the ground in 30 minutes or so. Woot. First stop, bathroom, then some food, and some sunny Florida golf. I'm freaking pumped dudes!

I would be freaking pumped to bro.

Back