How many different grips do you use in your current bag?

GP 2 Gen on my woods and Lamkin 3 Gens on my irons and wedges.

All except my putter have the Lamkin mid-size with 3 wraps. When I look down I want to see the same thing everything time.

Lamkin Torsion Control on driver and fairway woods,GP tour velvet ribbed on irons,Star sidewinder on wedge and Lamkin crossline on putter...4 different

All clubs have Golf Pride Decades, putter has a stichback

G.P. Gen 2 tour wrap, std. & Tigers Shark P-Square on putter.

I have 4, but 3 of the 4 types are corded

One grip (golf pride DD) on all clubs in the bag...except the putter of course.

GP Tour Velvet Midsize on wedges, irons, and woods (may switch them all out for GP VDR Midsize later on in the season). Iomic Standard White on putter.

5, but I can't tell you what they are. Irons I think are Winn tour wraps. TM driver and wood have stock grips. My PW has an old Golf Pride Grip (why it doesn't match the rest of the irons is beyond me, I bought them that way). My Titleist wedge and TM putter have their respective stock grips.

Everything except the putter is Golf Pride Tour Velvet. Seems to be the OEM of choice. Was seriously thinking of getting something more fun though.

One. All of my clubs have Winn W-5's. Having trouble getting my driver face closed so the pro I am working with suggested that we try a W-3 on it.

Golf Pride MidSize Mulit-Compound on wedges and irons. Stock grips on woods at the moment, but will probably switch to the same as the irons soon. New Red Scotty Cameron Studio Design grip in red on putter.

They all have Golf Pride Tour Velvets, putter is Winn standard TM Ghost.

Having a problem though with the Tour Velvets in the humidity, might have to upgrade to Multi-compounds on the woods.

Almost all of my clubs have the Golf Pride New Decade (midsize) except my sand wedge which still has the regular stock grip. But I'm changing that tomorrow and my putter has a Winn jumbo grip.

I play GP Tour Wraps on every club in the bag, except the putter obviously. These grips work well for me and personally I dont like to switch back and forth between different feeling grips thoughout the bag. I like to have a consistant and familiar feel in my hands with every club.

After scoring a bunch of free grips at the Golfsmith Austin demo day, I now have a mix of Golf Pride NDMC, various Black Widow grips, and my stock grips. I'm going to figure it out for a standard set in the next couple weeks.

I'm actually down to 2 grips ATM. All but wedges have ndmc in various colors, and then my Adams wedges have the stock grips on them. Although I believe soon they may have some pure grips for testing since they are suppose to be coming out with more colors

Driver and woods are GP Tour Wrap in white
3 - PW are Lamkin Crossline Tours (black and yellow - they feel good and match my CG7 BPs :golf:)
Wedges are GP NDMC
And my putters all have their stock grips on them.

I just finished my regrip project and now I have the Lamkin 3gen N-Dur on all but my 3 wood. It has a Winn PCI and I'm waiting for some course time to see which I like better on my woods.

All my clubs except putter have the same type of grip-golf pride multi comp. If I buy a new club, I get it regripped to match. Is that a little obsessive?

For the first time ever, I do the same. Same grip too. I can't believe it took me so long to try the multi-compound, absolutely love it.

Red on fw's, white on hybrid & wedges, blue on driver & irons. Patriotic, yes, but I just went with what I had. :wink:

I have 5 different grips including the putter

Driver
3w, hybrid and 60
3-PW
Putter

The irons and 56 will be getting re gripped just as soon as I decide which grips to go with

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk because I am away from my Mac

Driver, 3W, 3H- Winn Dri-Tac Midsize gray blue cap
irons- Golf Pride New Decade Multicompound (black) Midsize
putter- Winn Jumbo Lite black/gray/white

Aside from my irons, they all have Golf Pride grips. Niion on my driver, tour velvet on my woods, my irons still have the stock grips, my wedges have GP NDMC, and my putter has SuperStroke. So 5.

All over the board on this. A driver I'm not currently using and my fairway wood have Pure Wrap grips. Stock grip on my current driver, My hybrid has a Golf Pride Dual Compound Grip, stock ID8s on my irons, Lamkin 3 gen rel on my wedges, and a superstroke mid slim 2.0 on my putter.

I'd have everything gripped with the same if I could ever be content with my setup.

Back