What did you shoot today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
GO KB!

Just got back from annual golf trip with the boys. Played Golden Bear in Hilton Head shot a little 78. Great score considering I scrambled my butt off.
Played Tradition the next day in Myrtle Beach, 79 was the score of the day...no birds.
River Club followed the next with a little 82, oh no I gotta turn it around.
Litchfield CC followed in the afternoon with a little 72. Ok swing came back. The last and final
Day took us to Wilbrook. The best by far....everything from tees to greens. 74 was in order.

Just got back from annual golf trip with the boys. Played Golden Bear in Hilton Head shot a little 78. Great score considering I scrambled my butt off.
Played Tradition the next day in Myrtle Beach, 79 was the score of the day...no birds.
River Club followed the next with a little 82, oh no I gotta turn it around.
Litchfield CC followed in the afternoon with a little 72. Ok swing came back. The last and final
Day took us to Wilbrook. The best by far....everything from tees to greens. 74 was in order.

I love Litchfield, its a favorite of mine down there

I played Golden Bear 2 years ago too, a nice track

79. Nothing spectacular, good or bad. 7 bogies, the rest were pars. Chipping and putting were solid. Bogied 16 and 18, though. :sad:

Shot 89 again on 2nd practice round for our tournament that starts tomorrow. Had a case of the shanks for a few holes....where the heck did that come from?? Remembered to check my posture, stance, and be still! Worked it out and started playing pretty good after that. I am solid with the long clubs, but the irons continue to be inconsistent. My putting was really good today! My 4-ball partner had a super front with a 38 but finished with a 44. We have played really well as a team. Seems one is always there when the other one has a problem hole. Just what we need.

Good job KellyBo and you girls go out today and have fun and the tournament will take care of itself. Good scoring on a course you don't play all the time!

Shot a 94 and an 87 this weekend. During the 94 I could not hit my driver worth a damn. Cost me too much distance and penalty strokes. Putting and irons were decent. For the 87 I finally hit the driver a little better on the back nine but could not judge speed on the greens(37 putts) and was not good with the irons. I was setup perfectly on a shorter par 5, was 160 yards away for my second shot and end up putting two in the water. Can't wait to play again and get these memories out of my head.

We shot a net 64 today in our 4 ball tournament. The lowest score when we left was a 60. There are over 100 teams and we only saw 5 teams better on the board so I think we are in ok position. I finished with a birdie and par even though I was worn out so I was happy with that. No shanks today! Having a blast!! :D

Great shooting KellyBo, that is a lights out round, congratulations and keep it going tomorrow.

Nice work KB!!!!!!!!

We shot a net 64 today in our 4 ball tournament. The lowest score when we left was a 60. There are over 100 teams and we only saw 5 teams better on the board so I think we are in ok position. I finished with a birdie and par even though I was worn out so I was happy with that. No shanks today! Having a blast!! :D

I forget about this thread. First round two weeks ago shot 80. Greens were very dry and couldnt stick shots. This past Sunday played in 40 mph winds and shot 85. Wind swirled so much had no idea where the ball was gonna go. Last night started league and shot 40. It was very cold and very wet. Once I put the rain gloves on my round was over. Had 3 bogeys in a row.

Good job Kellybo!!!

I played sim golf today. I wanted to see what all the buzz was about. Talk about a mockery of golf. I played Pebble Beach from the tips and shot a 70. I missed only 2 fairways and only 1 green in regulation. Putting is comical at best. No wonder most of Team Paradise is excited about The Morgan Cup, they're all full of a false sense of security. BTW, hitting out of a fairway bunker on a SIM is super easy when you're doing it off of a mat.

Awesome job, TC! I can tell you are going to be unbeatable at the MC by looking at your below par round on one of the toughest golf courses in the country. Your game is really coming together :)

Good job Kellybo!!!

I played sim golf today. I wanted to see what all the buzz was about. Talk about a mockery of golf. I played Pebble Beach from the tips and shot a 70. I missed only 2 fairways and only 1 green in regulation. Putting is comical at best. No wonder most of Team Paradise is excited about The Morgan Cup, they're all full of a false sense of security. BTW, hitting out of a fairway bunker on a SIM is super easy when you're doing it off of a mat.

Awesome job, TC! I can tell you are going to be unbeatable at the MC by looking at your below par round on one of the toughest golf courses in the country. Your game is really coming together :)

Yeah! Perhaps I'm too good for this thing in August. Those sims are something else. I can't even begin to take a score serious from one of those things. Hell, they made biggsy look straight off the tee, we know that's not the case. We know a sim has filled that belbin full of more confidence than Hanks' belt at a gay pride parade.

Fact: I once shot an 80 on a sim. If that doesn't tell you something, you're smoking rocks.

Fact: I once shot an 80 on a sim. If that doesn't tell you something, you're smoking rocks.

lol

I think that's what Team Paradise does for preperation: smokes rocks, plays sim golf, lathers in ranch, works on yardage cards, skypes, and makes excuses.

Thats nothing bro, Ive won numerous PGA tournaments on Tiger Woods for the Xbox. Smoke that.

Thats nothing bro, Ive won numerous PGA tournaments on Tiger Woods for the Xbox. Smoke that.

Ha! I went from a hack to the number one player in the world in less than 3 months!

Be careful OEM, that ddec has a chicken stick. He's got the workability you know.

It has no confidence any more. It hides in shame from the persecution bestowed on it from internet golfers

Yeah! Perhaps I'm too good for this thing in August. Those sims are something else. I can't even begin to take a score serious from one of those things. Hell, they made biggsy look straight off the tee, we know that's not the case. We know a sim has filled that belbin full of more confidence than Hanks' belt at a gay pride parade.

Be careful OEM, that ddec has a chicken stick. He's got the workability you know.

I'm workabilitying the ball all over Augusta National like Rory did on the 10th tee all thanks to the Chicken Stick! I even drop it like Tiger Woods when I hit a bad shot

today is tuesday right? holy crap it was like a weekend out on the course
i guess all the spring breakers asked their parents to take them out for a round
it was wall to wall ppl... hit and wait hit and wait
played like crap... shot an 82
what is up with the howling wind every day for the past 3 months?
i was bombing balls off the tee today... alot of wedges into greens but could not capitalize
no birdies today... too many bogeys mixed with a few doubles and a triple
unbelievable

Oh man the scramble is in the bag! Way to go KB!

Played my best round of the year. Shot a 75 with a double on the 7th hole. Doubles are good in baseball but not so much in golf.

I just shot an 83 with 2 birdies and 10 pars. Im so close to playing decent golf it isnt even funny.

Click if you dare:
Spoiler
3 doubles and a triple! Ouch!

I just shot an 83 with 2 birdies and 10 pars. Im so close to playing decent golf it isnt even funny.

Click if you dare:
Spoiler
3 doubles and a triple! Ouch!

Wow considering those high scores on those holes that is some solid golf. Take those off and your easily mid 70's

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back