TaylorMade TR3 Speed Sleeve Training Aid

ordered mine from ebay from onlinegolf shop £18.99 delivered about $26 its coming today ill let ppl know howit goes

just come home from work for breakfast and its here. so i had to try it out i strapped it to a sw i had laying around ive only took about 10 swings it doesnt half loosen you up. ill be taking down the range tomorrow night.

question for you guys who have bben using this a while do you find that it makes you release the club head at the right time?
just had a swing with my driver with it on and it feels like its making my right arm release just before the bottom of the swing is this right?

Got my speed sleeve tonight and was just outback swinging with my 4i. It feels weird, like swinging a donut on baseball bat. I like the feeling of it when it reaches the top of my back swing.

Got my speed sleeve tonight and was just outback swinging with my 4i. It feels weird, like swinging a donut on baseball bat. I like the feeling of it when it reaches the top of my back swing.

After doing that for a bit, grab your driver and feel how light it feels. Speed kills!!

Pretty excited to order one of these in the next couple days. Thanks for the great reviews guys. Maybe this will help me hit that driver a little farther than my M1.

Mine came in today. I used it on the range for a few swings with my SW and driver before I played a few holes. I am going to start regularly using it tomorrow night when I get home from work. I was very impressed with the few swings I took tonight. It felt a little strange when I struck balls at first, but slowly got used to it.

After doing that for a bit, grab your driver and feel how light it feels. Speed kills!!

I did this. My R11 felt like a tooth pick after swinging with my irons. I'm going to take it to the range this week to see what I can do.

Had the chance to use mine for the first time today. Used it with my vision track and it worked great. Really helped shorten and tighten my backswing.

Had a little trouble with it staying up the shaft, but nothing terrible.

Had the chance to use mine for the first time today. Used it with my vision track and it worked great. Really helped shorten and tighten my backswing.

I've found that if you pinch the sleeve closed while you tighten the velcro it stays in place much better.

I've found that if you pinch the sleeve closed while you tighten the velcro it stays in place much better.

Another way to keep the sleeve from moving is to put it over the hosel.

I notice a big difference in balance and how it works when it is midway up the shaft versus being down near the hosel. I did end up squeezing the heck out of the sleeve and re-tightening the straps, which helped. I do think they should have made it angled and also with they would have used a different strap. Something more akin to a ski boot that "pops" into place once locked and adds torque. Oh well, it was a minor issue and not going to slow me down one bit. I'll be back at the range again today using it with my Vision Track.

I notice a big difference in balance and how it works when it is midway up the shaft versus being down near the hosel. I did end up squeezing the heck out of the sleeve and re-tightening the straps, which helped. I do think they should have made it angled and also with they would have used a different strap. Something more akin to a ski boot that "pops" into place once locked and adds torque. Oh well, it was a minor issue and not going to slow me down one bit. I'll be back at the range again today using it with my Vision Track.

I've never tried it anywhere but at the bottom of the shaft near the hosel.

I used this yesterday in my driving cage. I have to say,I am sore today.

Never noticed the SKLZ was angled but have never had it move up or down the shaft. I does turn if not strapped over the hosel.

I look forward to getting home after work so I can get my swings in with this aid. I think I'm addicted.

I look forward to getting home after work so I can get my swings in with this aid. I think I'm addicted.

Me too. Its part of the routine when I get home. Kiss the girl, drop off the stuff, grab the speed sleeve equipped 7 iron and start swinging.

Me too. Its part of the routine when I get home. Kiss the girl, drop off the stuff, grab the speed sleeve equipped 7 iron and start swinging.

Yep, I'm in the same boat, I have it strapped to a 4 iron out in the garage, and when I get home from work I quickly go to the back yard and fire out 200 or so swings before I settle in for the night.

Yep, I'm in the same boat, I have it strapped to a 4 iron out in the garage, and when I get home from work I quickly go to the back yard and fire out 200 or so swings before I settle in for the night.

I dont even go outside, I just scare off the dogs and whoever else is in the way with a growl and swing in the living room. Because like Belbin, its so HUUGEEE.

I dont even go outside, I just scare off the dogs and whoever else is in the way with a growl and swing in the living room. Because like Belbin, its so HUUGEEE.

Man he is huugeee, imagine how far he could hit the ball if he got a speed sleeve, I'd say like 400 yard 7 irons.

belbin + speed sleeve = American

Man he is huugeee, imagine how far he could hit the ball if he got a speed sleeve, I'd say like 400 yard 7 irons.

It would be sick! He'd be so huge he might need special clubs to deal with the distance. Dustin who?

Who needs a BowFlex, when you have a Speed Sleeve.

Before TM Speed Sleeve.

skinny-guy.jpg

After!

Spoiler
big-muscles.jpg

Back