Official THP 2011 Golf Outing & Demo Day

Wow this is really getting close. Cant wait to hang out with all the old friends and meet some new ones.

Woohoo. I'm going to be there early Thursday for some pool action and then it's off to the iBar. I can't wait to see the newbies' eyes when they walk into that place.

I would love to join you guys, but I would be cutting it too close to definitely make it by tee time leaving Raleigh NC Wednesday night. Plus, I may just be totally exhausted after the drive. Have fun fellas, and I will meet you in the I-Bar when you finish your round!

There will be plenty of people relaxing on Thursday as well.

Woohoo. I'm going to be there early Thursday for some pool action and then it's off to the iBar. I can't wait to see the newbies' eyes when they walk into that place.

Such a nice place. Thats one place I dont mind being tracked and reported for being there.

thats what I did last year. We got there, went to the pool and relaxed. I may do the same this year, though I would consider playing 9 holes of golf too.

I may hit the range for a bit on Thursday, but I highly doubt it. Maybe a trip to the putting green too. The golf is sort of secondary for me (yes, I know that sounds insane). I'm looking to get my party on, have some laughs, and relax a bit.

I may hit the range for a bit on Thursday, but I highly doubt it. Maybe a trip to the putting green too. The golf is sort of secondary for me (yes, I know that sounds insane). I'm looking to get my party on, have some laughs, and relax a bit.

How dare you! I bet this place would have a bitchin par 3 course if they did have one.

How dare you! I bet this place would have a bitchin par 3 course if they did have one.

That would be awesome, even if it was only a 9 holer. Imagine a par 3 course under the lights.

I plan on doing all of that as well, but this is a golf trip for me. I plan on playing as much golf as possible and hitting as many balls as possible while the sun's up.

I honestly have no idea what my plans are for this thing. I think Im going to end up flying into Fort Lauderdale and taking the Tri-rail up, but I have no idea.

Worst comes to worst Ill drive down.

I plan on doing all of that as well, but this is a golf trip for me. I plan on playing as much golf as possible and hitting as many balls as possible while the sun's up.

That sounds like a pretty good plan! lol

I am planning on getting in more golf than last time. I plan on hitting the range more too

Lol. Dude I'm almost over being pissed off about that. Still sucks imo. But maybe if I pick up an Ipad2 we can chat via facetime at the Ibar?

Such a nice place. Thats one place I dont mind being tracked and reported for being there.

I am planning on getting in more golf than last time. I plan on hitting the range more too

2 agreements in the same day! Alright.

I honestly have no idea what my plans are for this thing. I think Im going to end up flying into Fort Lauderdale and taking the Tri-rail up, but I have no idea.

Worst comes to worst Ill drive down.

Make sure you check on Tri-Rail. Not sure it brings someone to PGA National. It would bring someone to bus stand or cab station though.

Public transportation on the coast of FL is not what people expect. There is not a whole lot of it like many other cities.

Lol. Dude I'm almost over being pissed off about that. Still sucks imo. But maybe if I pick up an Ipad2 we can chat via facetime at the Ibar?

YES!!! We can sit across the bar from each other and Facetime.

Don't get me wrong. I'm going to be golfing it up big time, but I'm going to pace myself a bit. I was dead in the water by the time the last one ended.

Me too!!!!!!!!! My situation is a little different this time and I plan on playing golf and facetiming (if OEM says yes) alot more.

That would be awesome, even if it was only a 9 holer. Imagine a par 3 course under the lights.

I love and miss par3 courses. None around me :bad:

Now that sounds like a good plan. A little nap by the pool, followed by a quick shower, and then to the I-Bar.

Actually, when I just checked on flights, its the same price to fly into PBI. So that idea is a little unnecessary now. Thanks though!
Make sure you check on Tri-Rail. Not sure it brings someone to PGA National. It would bring someone to bus stand or cab station though.

Public transportation on the coast of FL is not what people expect. There is not a whole lot of it like many other cities.

I think we have one, but I'm not sure. I'm excited to check out the Squire. May be teeing off with the fairway wood a few times after reading a bit about it.

Don't get me wrong. I'm going to be golfing it up big time, but I'm going to pace myself a bit. I was dead in the water by the time the last one ended.

ha! That had nothing to do with the golf dude.

The squire was fun but yeah accuracy is key.

I think we have one, but I'm not sure. I'm excited to check out the Squire. May be teeing off with the fairway wood a few times after reading a bit about it.

We have 2 lit par 3 courses near me. One of them is ridiculously short with the longest hole being a wedge at just 120 yards, but the other is pretty challenging. A lot of water, and holes as long as 200 yards. It can be a lot of fun in the summer when it is 100* and 100% humidity during the day but cools down to 85 at night because they are open until 11pm.

ha! That had nothing to do with the golf dude.

I have no idea what you are talking about. I was well rested and quite sophisticated all weekend.

Back