American Idol Season 10 Spoiler thread

No love for my pick James huh? The guy does make some weird facial expressions on account of the Tourette's. I think he kicks a$$ and his voice reminds me a bit of Sebastian Bach from Skid Row (who was a completely underrated singer IMO).

I'm glad Paul went. Him and that Ellis from Die Hard grin was wearing on me. Lauren looks like DJ from Full House but is cute nonetheless. I think it's Stefano's time to go soon or else he might pop a neck vein during a performance. Scotty's got the teeny bopper vote going so he'll be there for a while.

to me james and howdy doody are in the same boat... really really one dimensional
one can only sing country and the other reminds me siobhan from previous seasons... the signature scream is cool but every song? every single song?
imagine that at a concert uggggh
casey is pretty versatile and the rest are underwhelming

I really liked that Haley on the elimanation show. Here vocals in the duet were great.

i am really missing simon right now... this love fest for ever single performance is kinda sickening

I never knew Leann Rimes did the John Anderson song "Swingin'".

i am really missing simon right now... this love fest for ever single performance is kinda sickening

They didn't gush over Scotty.

But I agree, they need someone to criticize.

That was a different performance by James. Dpon't remember anyone on Idol doing a song quite like that. He screamed a little much, but it was cool.

I think Haley did great tonight. She's gorgeous AND she has some pipes.

Haley did indeed look great and sounded good. :thumb:

Jacob's getting ready to sing. I am ready for him to go.

It's not that he sings bad, he's really pretty good, but I think he's better suited for Broadway or something else.

Hey Russ, where is the love fest you were talking about? They weren't crazy about two of the first four.

Casey is better this week than last week. But I think he's bottom two with Jacob so far tonight.

Bonus points on the kiss of Jennifer.

Lauren wasn't very good IMO. BTW, none of these judges knows anything about Country music.

Jacob and stefano have got to go. Scotty mcsmirk smirk needs to stop. He can sing but he is hard to wattch. Lauren is awesome!

LOL @ taping Steven's mouth shut!

Agreed, Clam, Stefano is at the bottom this week right now. Casey, then Jacob, then Stefano.

Ahh, the lovefest is for Stefano. Come on judges.

Steven loves everyone.

The worst week for Lauren since week one. I think she didn't pick the right song for her. I think she makes it through and stays out of the bottom 3 though.

I disagree Smalls she did fine with the song choice .. i think the bottom 3 are clearly

1. Stephano
2. Haley
3. Jacob

With Stepano going home this time.

Agreed, Clam, Stefano is at the bottom this week right now. Casey, then Jacob, then Stefano.

I agree somewhat, Casey, Stefano then Jacob IMO.

Last edited:
I'm not sure how Jacob has lasted this long, he might be my least favorite Idol ever.

Lauren and Casey are still my favorites. I think it's Laurens to lose. Even when she has a mediocre night, the judges pimp her out.

I think Haley had her best week when she did that Adelle song last night, even if it was karaoke.

I gotta disagree Biggsy, this was the performance of the night!!

[YOUTUBE]IoT5A_nodmU[/YOUTUBE]

Back