American Idol Season 10 Spoiler thread

Hey Russ, where is the love fest you were talking about? They weren't crazy about two of the first four.

i guess i didnt notice since none of them really lay into performers like simon did... some were "dreadful" as simon would say

i say bottom 3 tonight are jacob stefano and scotty

best performers last night for me were casey and haley

james version of the muse song was great... till he started screeching... again... does every frikken song have to have the screams? i mean ever single one?
i wanna hear him sing "beth" by kiss and see how he works out the screeches

finally! danggggg... this has been a long time coming... either or is a good choice to go home

finally! danggggg... this has been a long time coming... either or is a good choice to go home

I just finished watching on DVR and I have no problem with tonights person going home.

Still shocked Jacob is still around. Stefano was never going to win, so his time was coming as well.

Still shocked Jacob is still around. Stefano was never going to win, so his time was coming as well.

Hopefully Jacob will be next week. Either one tonight I would have been happy with.

jacob screwed up royally and blamed it on the band... i hope hes on his way out next
if he's gone next week then id have a hard time figuring out who would go after cuz i kinda like everyone left but none of them are really wowing me tho i dig casey

jacob screwed up royally and blamed it on the band... i hope hes on his way out next
if he's gone next week then id have a hard time figuring out who would go after cuz i kinda like everyone left but none of them are really wowing me tho i dig casey
I like Casey too, but he strikes me as a loose cannon.

Re: Jacob...no guy should ever be referred to as a diva.

I like Casey too, but he strikes me as a loose cannon.

Re: Jacob...no guy should ever be referred to as a diva.

I remember when they saved Casey and he had that totally shocked act where he dropped to his knees and was shaking - - - thought it was a little overboard, but OK maybe he was overwhelmed. But the other night when they showed them all at their auditions, and he did the exact same thing when they told him he was going to Hollywood. I decided then (I knew, but was giving the benefit of the doubt before) that his reaction was just for the camera, imo.

Casey is OK, but has never been one of my favorites.

if jacob isnt a "diva" then my gaydar is on the fritz... he might be in the same category as richard simmons
not that theres anything wrong with it

Please hand in your man cards. :alien:

Ok finally caught up. I agree with the majority that it was win/win for America since both were ready to go. I think Haley and Casey will be joining Jacob next week in the bottom 3. I'm sticking with my guns that James and Scotty will be in the finale.

BTW, on the performance front... Paul MacDonald, you suck and were completely out of tune. Pia is hawt.

I mostly agree with you Spank, James and either Lauren or Scotty. Hard to say who wins it, I've disagreed with a few of the winners.

I think history shows that sometimes it's better to not win. Where's Taylor Hicks at these days? :D

I think history shows that sometimes it's better to not win. Where's Taylor Hicks at these days? :D

Kris Allen, I guess he is a Christian singer; Lee Dewyze from last year (really, Crystal was better). I didn't watch until season 5.

Kris Allen, I guess he is a Christian singer; Lee Dewyze from last year (really, Crystal was better). I didn't watch until season 5.

She was much better, and Bo Bice was just on AI on the wrong year, he could have won just about any other time.

there have only been a few winners that have gotten gigantic... but some that didnt win got much bigger than others that did win

there have only been a few winners that have gotten gigantic... but some that didnt win got much bigger than others that did win

Daughtry comes to mind.

Bo Bice was one of my favorites. Never thought Carrie would do what she's done. Guess that's why I'm not a music executive.

i think bo had a bunch of personal problems and couldnt get on track
carrie is huge but she tapped into that country market with a bit of crossover to the "pop"
what i cant believe is jen hudson... holy crap the more i see her the more i cringe especially in all those commercials uggggh oscar? grammy? really?

Just sitting down to watch this on DVR. Music of Carole King. Should be interesting.

Jennifer Lopez sure is pretty.

Turrible wardrobe choice by the male diva.

He's not a bad singer, but still, he needs to be on Broadway or something.

Steven Tyler likes everybody.

Lauren looked great tonight, loved how she pulled that guy up on stage, whoever he was.

Two down, and I didn't know either song. She did ok on it though, another solid week for her. Lots better than last week.

Haley and Casey with the duet. Great pairing, they both sing a little intense. And Haley looked great again.

They both did well.

Steven of course, agrees.

Back