TaylorMade TR3 Speed Sleeve Training Aid

I hate all of you for making me go out and get one of these today.

Just kidding, I'm actually looking forward to seeing if it will help my game. I tend to be too handsy in the swing, so hopefully this will help me use the big muscles in the golf swing more and not manipulate the club too much with my hands.

I know I just ordered this the other day but I can't wait to get it!

Snuck home from the Monkey Disco. Since I have to lock the dog in the house now (long story), I had the perfect excuse to go home and hit some balls. Dog got to go out and I got to use the swing sleeve.

I hit about 40 balls into the cage and maybe only 12 without it. I really like how it stretches my back muscles. Can't wait to try it at the range, but with a lot less reps.

Snuck home from the Monkey Disco. Since I have to lock the dog in the house now (long story), I had the perfect excuse to go home and hit some balls. Dog got to go out and I got to use the swing sleeve.

I hit about 40 balls into the cage and maybe only 12 without it. I really like how it stretches my back muscles. Can't wait to try it at the range, but with a lot less reps.

that's why I take about 20 swings every morning when I wake up!

Nerfnys SKLZ power sleeve came in today. I threw it on one of my clubs and could not tell the slightest difference between it and the TM sleeve

So I tried the SS on my putter today and I don't know how I feel about it. I feels good on my simple backswing but feels goofy trying to forward press.

Got mine today and I'm gonna take a couple of swings pre round tomorrow. Hopefully it'll help with the ball striking.

My ball striking was very good again today. I have to think this thing has something to do with it.

I love reading all of the success stories with this product. TaylorMade definitely has a winner with the speed sleeve. I have only had the chance to use this for a few minutes so far, but I really liked what I felt. I did hit my driver the best I probably ever have yesterday evening and today, though.

I love reading all of the success stories with this product. TaylorMade definitely has a winner with the speed sleeve. I have only had the chance to use this for a few minutes so far, but I really liked what I felt. I did hit my driver the best I probably ever have yesterday evening and today, though.

That's awesome man. I need to strap this thing to the driver since I've been struggling with it.

That's awesome man. I need to strap this thing to the driver since I've been struggling with it.

The driver is the worst club in my bag, but I have hit it amazingly well since I briefly used the TR3. I had been struggling with a slice, but have not sliced one ball since that range session yesterday and I have played 27 holes thus far. I think the speed sleeve might have corrected me "coming over the top". I will definitely start using it nightly either swinging in the yard or hitting balls on the range.

Got mine today. I'm aimin' to try it in the morning. Then, if everything feels good, I might try it on my Tour Striker!

Got mine today. I'm aimin' to try it in the morning. Then, if everything feels good, I might try it on my Tour Striker!

Wow tour striker with speed sleeve, you do that for 10000 hours and you will be on the pga tour.

Wow tour striker with speed sleeve, you do that for 10000 hours and you will be on the pga tour.

LMAO! Make sure you get some buttery soft forged goodness when you get on tour.

I hadnt seen this thread before, it was a good read. I sent a PM to Patty to see if she can send one out to me, thanks CB

The driver is the worst club in my bag, but I have hit it amazingly well since I briefly used the TR3. I had been struggling with a slice, but have not sliced one ball since that range session yesterday and I have played 27 holes thus far. I think the speed sleeve might have corrected me "coming over the top". I will definitely start using it nightly either swinging in the yard or hitting balls on the range.

This is exactly what I do with my driver. It just kills my long game too.

Is there a tour version available?

I would MUCH rather spend 10,000 hours doing.......oops, this is a PG rated site!

I hear Srixon makes a buttery soft forged version. Its only available in Japan and to JB.

May have to take that out of his bag after I take his pride

May just take them both. Heck maybe I let him keep the speed sleeve. Can't have GG out driving him anymore.

May just take them both. Heck maybe I let him keep the speed sleeve. Can't have GG out driving him anymore.

hahaha, Oh snap! Chunky's en fuego!

Lol I have one more month before he rips my heart out and serves it to me with some fava beans and a nice Chianti. Might as well go out with a BOOM!

Back