The Happy Happy Joy Joy Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bonk That is truly amazing!!!!! My thoughts and prayers go out with you.

I'm officially on the waiting list for a kidney as of today! Oregon has the shortest waiting list in the country, so it's typically 2 1/2 years waiting time. Luckily I'm not in California - it's almost 7 years there. If I can get a living donor, that would be even better. Brother and sisters said they'll get tested so we'll see.

Congrats bonk! I'm pulling for you, hope they get one for you quickly.

Congrats bonk! I wish you great health and I know that you will get a donor soon! Take care

My thoughts and prayers are with you!

Thanks guys. I appreciate all the thoughts, prayers and well wishes. :thumb:

I'm officially on the waiting list for a kidney as of today! Oregon has the shortest waiting list in the country, so it's typically 2 1/2 years waiting time. Luckily I'm not in California - it's almost 7 years there. If I can get a living donor, that would be even better. Brother and sisters said they'll get tested so we'll see.

Awesome Bonk!

Tap before talk.

Well.. I FINALLY finish my Respiratory Care(RRT) program this week and graduate tomorrow! I can't believe it, it seems like it has been a LONG road!

I will stay in school though while I work full time and finish my double-major, and hopefully make it to med-school in the next few years!

Congrats Weezy! :thumb:

Way to go Weezy!

I sold some stuff and had some left over coinage in my paypal account, which I just used to pay for a large part of my Work Visa! The financial hit from the Visa just became a whole lot softer.

USA here I come! Woooo! Lookout suckers!

Whoever DrKevron is on Youtube just made me laugh my arse off with a comment.

OEM's avatar makes me laugh

Congrats, Weezy!

Hey thank you guys I appreciate it a ton!

just happy the weather is staying in the 60s and reaching the 70s!!!

Got word today my home course is opening Friday.. too bad I can't golf it the day it opens or maybe not even days after that.

Erica's sister's husband (so, my sort-of brother in law) is coming home from Afghanistan today. He's in the 101st currently. He's spent 27 months in the last 3+ years deployed, so we are all pretty pumped for them.

Im really happy I came to work right after getting a root canal this morning...HAPPY HAPPY JOY JOY

The golf season is BACK ON, finally!!! First round tomorrow morning:D

I feel like a kid at christmas! My clubs are re-gripped and ready and I´ve done my gym work during the winter.

HAPPY HAPPY JOY JOY!!!

The golf season is BACK ON, finally!!! First round tomorrow morning:D

I feel like a kid at christmas! My clubs are re-gripped and ready and I´ve done my gym work during the winter.

HAPPY HAPPY JOY JOY!!!

Good luck out there. Hope you shoot low and stay there.

The gf is out of town for the weekend, so just me and the kitty at home, lol. Played the last two days and may go again tomorrow if the weather permits. Stopped by the local watering hole for a couple beers, two San Bucha's and some pool. Been about as nice a weekend as I can recall.

Erica's sister's husband (so, my sort-of brother in law) is coming home from Afghanistan today. He's in the 101st currently. He's spent 27 months in the last 3+ years deployed, so we are all pretty pumped for them.

Great to hear, Hawk. That's got to be good all the way around.

Kevin

Sun is shining. Weekend forecast looks fantastic. I graduate soon. All good things.

Nicole Lapin......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back