The Happy Happy Joy Joy Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last night I began talking to my half-sister again for the first time in at leat 11 years. We found eachother on a whim on facebook, turns out we've also both only recently started talking to ur dad again as well. Its a wonderful feeling, I'm in a better place now as a whole and its time to be the siblings we should. Better late than never.

Last night I began talking to my half-sister again for the first time in at leat 11 years. We found eachother on a whim on facebook, turns out we've also both only recently started talking to ur dad again as well. Its a wonderful feeling, I'm in a better place now as a whole and its time to be the siblings we should. Better late than never.

:good:

My youngest brother and I are 12 years apart. We just recently got to REALLY know each other and it's a great feeling.
Family is importnat Congrats Jman

My youngest brother and I are 12 years apart. We just recently got to REALLY know each other and it's a great feeling.
Family is importnat Congrats Jman

Thanks SH. Its a great feeling, we're both very excited about it, plus, I have nephews and neices I need to be around. On top of it, we both have a 7 year old half sister we need to be there for. Pretty dang cool feeling.

I think I should be able to play rounds on monday, tuesday and wednesday next week! Maybe another double on monday?

It appears I will play a qualifying tournament for the Nordea Masters (Swedish ET event) in early July. Somewhat stoked. I'm gonna win it and then talk trash with Dustin Johnson on the range.

It appears I will play a qualifying tournament for the Nordea Masters (Swedish ET event) in early July. Somewhat stoked. I'm gonna win it and then talk trash with Dustin Johnson on the range.

That is awesome - good luck.

Today is my 5th wedding anniversary! My lovely wife and I were actually high school sweethearts and have been together 10 years total. Its an amazing feeling and I truly would be lost without her!!!!!

Happy anniversary Mr. and Mrs. Jman!

Today is my 5th wedding anniversary! My lovely wife and I were actually high school sweethearts and have been together 10 years total. Its an amazing feeling and I truly would be lost without her!!!!!

Congrats mate!
Hope the two of you are having an excellent day.

Congrats Jman, sounds like you had a great day with a wonderful lady.

Congrats Mr and Mrs Jman! :thumb:

I just realized that my laptop can bypass the blocks on the schools internet. Today is gonna be sweet.

Three day weekend!

Three day weekend!

Not here, but scoring some double time with Sunday premium pay on top of that.

Small happy happy joy moment, just heard my team won first place in this weeks scramble! Heck yeah for proshop credit.

--
tapatalk

Not here, but scoring some double time with Sunday premium pay on top of that.

Small happy happy joy moment, just heard my team won first place in this weeks scramble! Heck yeah for proshop credit.

--
tapatalk

WTG, double win - proshop credit to buy golf stuff, more money to buy more golf stuff.

I almost got my swing back!! I went to the neighbouring course across the road and went to their driving range with a member there and just started hitting it great all of a sudden and it just felt right. It is almost there.. I just need to get my short game going and I will be lookin good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back