Dude, downtown is frikken rocking right now. It's silly loud down here

Dude, downtown is frikken rocking right now. It's silly loud down here

I bet, and if the Canucks lose it will be loud and stuff will be on fire.

This is easily the worst officiating that I have seen in a while. They are missing penalties going BOTH ways.

I'm not much of a hockey guy, don't know much about it and only follow it in passing; First Hockey game I watched was the Wings-Penguins game series a few years ago and I've been hooked on playoff hockey ever since. Even bought NHL '08 so I could get a basic understanding of the game.

Don't have a team, just root usually for the older teams and the canadian teams (it's your sport, I'd rather see Montreal or Toronto win than Phoenix or Atlanta), last year I rooted for the blackhawks this year after reading some of the backstory of the Canucks, I'm rooting for them. This atmosphere is intense, love it.

Great game !!!! Loving it

I can't watch. It's too scary. I am just hoping vancouver wins, but still gets pissed off enough that they sweep next series.

I bet, and if the Canucks lose it will be loud and stuff will be on fire.

Doesn't matter if they win or lose, that's going to happen anyway. The only thing that changes is what gets lit on fire

Vancouver is playing so well, that if somehow CHI scores, theyre shattered. Much like Lukey D and the Brandt playoff.

Vancouver is playing so well, that if somehow CHI scores, theyre shattered. Much like Lukey D and the Brandt playoff.

Somehow you always bring it back to LukeyD, Vancouver is dominating play but are still only up by one. Chicago is still in this game even though they are being totally outplayed.

I am really liking Luongo's play tonite. He's doing everything right, very solid.

I am really liking Luongo's play tonite. He's doing everything right, very solid.

You and I are watching different games.

He's still giving off silly big rebounds, the difference is that his team is actually helping out to clear them tonight instead of leaving him high and dry like the previous games.

But he is making much better saves than nights prior.

He's still giving off silly big rebounds, the difference is that his team is actually helping out to clear them tonight instead of leaving him high and dry like the previous games.

Crawford for Chi town is standing on his head right now. It should be 2 or 3 nothing right now.

Its game 7 and he has a shutout going, lets give him a little credit.

You tell him Ripper, why do I think you look like Mike Weir?

Powerplay time! Fingers crossed

Unlike everyone else, I never thought Lou was the problem before. His game is well established: An excellent puck stopper that can control the game tempo but goes down to early sometimes and gives big rebounds. That means his team has to clear pucks and they weren't.

And that goal was just brutal

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Oh wow. I cant wait for this OT period. Im not sure I want to watch it though, last time I watched a sudden death playoff, Lukey D lost. And hes a blackhawks fan.

C'Mon hawks! Show those westies whos boss!

That crowd just had a collective enema. I'm giving the Canucks no chance in overtime, their goose is cooked

I am having Olympic flashbacks

Back