I'm pretty sure you could let the Penguins try and shoot into the Grand Canyon and they'd still find a way not to score.

What a laser by Subban
You aint kidding, my wife hollered from the other room, what a shot!!! I love OT in the playoffs!

Woo Hoo!!!

Even though Boston won those Refs have no business officiating an NHL game.

Well, that looked a lot like a team that never gave up but just lacked the firepower to keep up as the series went on. Really crappy sports year for Pittsburgh fans.

Well, that looked a lot like a team that never gave up but just lacked the firepower to keep up as the series went on. Really crappy sports year for Pittsburgh fans.

To be fair, the Pens' best players are out due to injury.

To be fair, the Pens' best players are out due to injury.

It it something that would have changed the nature of this entire series as well as the Pens seed if they had been healthy earlier in the year during the position push!

Good on the pens for doing so well. If it were without Marty and Stammer it wouldve been a 4-0 sweep.

I played against Stamkos in tournament hockey over a couple summers. The things he used to do with the puck was just flatout unfair to the teams he played against. There was no doubt, ever, that he was going to be one of the NHL greats one day.

Good point Thainer, I played agaisnt Crosby growing up and it was the same with him. You could tell at 8yrs old he was something special and every level he moved up it was the same. No matter how much older or bigger guys were he was always a game changer.

Pens are out, which means the playoff beard must go

boston will get sent home again!! this time it wont take a comeback!!

How bout them Lightning??? I get to go to more playoffs game now, so I'm happy.

I thought this was funny

Yeah, I'm really not overly disappointed. They made a great run without Sid and Geno.

Yeah, I'm really not overly disappointed. They made a great run without Sid and Geno.

Yeah good point, but as a non pens fan, it would have been exciting to see what they could have done with them!

Wow, that's a well trained bear (just joking). Gonna have to look at the other ones.
This is my fav one:

Not really a fan of either team but I know enough about hockey to get the joke.

It it something that would have changed the nature of this entire series as well as the Pens seed if they had been healthy earlier in the year during the position push!
Agree. It would also have been interesting to see how the goal scoring race and the race for MVP would have gone. Crosby was on a tear, it would have been interesting to see if he could have continued that pace.
As much as I despise Crosby and the Pens, he is good for hockey and anything that gets people excited about the sport is a good thing.
Im keeping mine, just going to say that Im growing it for the Caps now instead of the Hawks. :D

This is my fav one:

Not really a fan of either team but I know enough about hockey to get the joke.

I love all these Bruins videos, they are classic, the one where the guy leaves the game early and the bear is waiting for him at the bottom of the escalater is my fav!

Well let round 2 begin!! Go you crazy Canucks go!!

Well let round 2 begin!! Go you crazy Canucks go!!

Hoping for a big game from them tonite, it would be nice if they can keep the momentum going.

Mine got shaved this morning when I got home from work. 'Before' pic to be posted in Playoff Beard thread.

Exactly what I'm thinking. Just the fact they made the playoffs at #4 seed (and only 1 point away from being #2 seed) without them the last few months of the season. I'm not happy they lost, but I'm not all that upset about it either. Part of me is kind of relieved that they were knocked out early so they have extra time to recuperate and start looking forward to the 2011-12 season.

Flyers vs. Bruins 2011 let's hope they don't start this series 0-3 LOL!

Back