What a fantastic game!
I'm free tomorrow morning, so I wouldn't mind if this one turns into a marathon.

Wowwwwwwwwwww, what a game!!

What a fantastic game!
I'm free tomorrow morning, so I wouldn't mind if this one turns into a marathon.
So much for that! haha
Great game, I kind of feel bad for Crawford, he was amazing.

Someone tell the canucks there are 3 more rounds. Way to act like they just won the cup.

Someone tell the canucks there are 3 more rounds. Way to act like they just won the cup.

I like it, they could use a little emotion. This was a huge series for them, knocking out Chicago means a lot.

Thats three years worth of emotion spilling out on the ice. good job Canucks. Now I can watch more of the playoffs with a team to root for.

Game 7! Go Habs!

A couple great game 7s last night, felt bad for the Hawks, it's tough to win four straight! And the Philly/Sabres was a great game, got a little gritty, but good none the less, Briere's helmet tap to Miller was classic!!!

Well, it all comes down to this tonight!! Go Pens!!

I'm pretty nervous about tonights game. I remember feeling extremely confident last year in Game 7 against the Habs only to be deflated about 2 minutes in to the game. Playoff beard is going strong, I can't wait for tonights game

So there was a decided lack of sleep last night. Not because either I or my wife were all excited but because downtown went from loud to LOOOUUDDD until about 4am.

Whatever this city normally consumes in Starcracks and Tim's is going to double this morning at least

So there was a decided lack of sleep last night. Not because either I or my wife were all excited but because downtown went from loud to LOOOUUDDD until about 4am.

Whatever this city normally consumes in Starcracks and Tim's is going to double this morning at least

No kidding Tuna, that was crazy.

Broad Street Bullies!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Broad Street Bullies!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yeah Matty. Fly guys finally show up and act like they know how to play hockey.

Lets hope it is a sign that they are back to their early season form!!

This seems strange to me. I know some of the older arenas had some space limitations but the United Center isn't that old (I'm thinking Boston Garden old). According to the NHL rules (http://www.nhl.com/ice/page.htm?id=26278) the benches must be uniform for both teams (fit 14 players and 24' in length).
Yeah, Im calling BS on the claim that there wasnt room on the bench for him.

Epic game last night between the Hawks and Canucks. Crawford was lights out and the Hawks would have gotten blown out if he hadnt bailed them out again and again.
As much as it pains me to say it, kudos to the Canucks. They came out and right from the opening faceoff they were physical, aggressive and took it to the Hawks. I felt like the refs let a lot of questionable hits slide but I guess they would rathar let the players decide it than to have their be any kind of conspiricy theories about the refs playing favorites.

Epic game last night between the Hawks and Canucks. Crawford was lights out and the Hawks would have gotten blown out if he hadnt bailed them out again and again.
As much as it pains me to say it, kudos to the Canucks. They came out and right from the opening faceoff they were physical, aggressive and took it to the Hawks. I felt like the refs let a lot of questionable hits slide but I guess they would rathar let the players decide it than to have their be any kind of conspiricy theories about the refs playing favorites.

I totally agree and really liked the fact that the refs let em play... A game like that should be decided by the players

What a laser by Subban

Back