NFL Draft Contest & Thread

I had him going to Houston, so that might hurt a little bit.

Did the Titans take Blaine Gabbert? Or did they shore up the D-line with Nick Fairley?

That pick blows my board up right there.

Dont like this pick this early.

I got the team right and the player wrong. I just told GG, I jinxed myself because 7 in a row would be a lot...hehe
Wow 6 in a row is impresive.

Who the eff is picking who? I'm not watching and you guys aren't helping.

Woo! I had Locker there!

HOLY CRAP! Locker goes ahead of Gabbert????

Jake the Snake goes 8th. I had him in the top 12 in my board, but did not have this one. Bet he starts day 1 too.

SHOCKER!!

WOAH!!! Locker over gabbert?

I had locker at 12, guess gabbert may go to the vikings.

Wow that was quick, I had Locker going early but not that early.

Wow my draft just blew up the rest of the way. I had him going 10 to the foreskins.

What the f&^%#$%#

2 in a row wrong, my board is messed up now... I had a good start.. oh well maybe I pick it back up again.

Gruden just said this guy reminds me of Rich Gannon - Is that supposed to be a compliment?!?!?!

Boys trading this pick no doubt!!

HOLY CRAP! Locker goes ahead of Gabbert????

Dont be too shocked, there were 12-14 teams that had Gabbert as the 3rd-5th best QB in the draft.

I had Locker going 10-12 range. Didn't think he'd go before that.

Not really that surprising. The vp of football ops has NW ties and loves locker.

Gabbert highly overrated.

Tyron Smith to the Cowboys to break their 22 years in a row not taking an OL in first round I believe.

Man, I have Watt here, but highly unlikely he would go before Quinn (although that's exactly what I was saying to myself last pick).

You sure? There is a lot of talent on the board that they need. THey should be thrilled right now.

I do think but then again I am 1 for 8 right now

Back