NFL Draft Contest & Thread

You sure? There is a lot of talent on the board that they need. THey should be thrilled right now.

Mark Ingram is still there. :D

I honestly think cowboys grab Amukamara here. I think gabbert or fairley goes to the redskins. Guessing gabbert.

Lmao @ gruden.

Dont be too shocked, there were 12-14 teams that had Gabbert as the 3rd-5th best QB in the draft.

Even if Gabbert was 3rd-5th, how many teams had Locker as their #1 or #2 QB? Well, it's the draft, it only takes 1 team to like you.

Even though there is some rumors from Miami reporters floating that the Dolphins might try to get Gabbert, I doubt it happens. That coaching staff is trying to keep their jobs this season, they won't play a rookie QB.

EDIT: Damn it Schefter, don't do this to me! RT @AdamSchefter: The Blaine Gabbert slide is on...and could last all the way to Miami.

Not really that surprising. The vp of football ops has NW ties and loves locker.

You did say that earlier today. Well done.

Cowboys will take JJ Watt just to piss off the Cowboy fans.

Raptor strap!!! Haha

I do think but then again I am 1 for 8 right now

That is funny.

Even if Gabbert was 3rd-5th, how many teams had Locker as their #1 or #2 QB? Well, it's the draft, it only takes 1 team to like you.

Even though there is some rumors from Miami reporters floating that the Dolphins might try to get Gabbert, I doubt it happens. That coaching staff is trying to keep their jobs this season, they won't play a rookie QB.

A LOT of teams had Locker as #2. IN fact more than I think any of us imagined. Im told that 5-7 teams had him as #1 on the entire board.

It would make me happy though!

I had Gabbert going to the Titans and Locker to the 'Skins.. oops....does Gabbert fall now?

Tyron Smith here is almost a guarantee.

I called the Gabbert slide and then picked him on my own board to go in top 10...hehe

I guess that Atlanta feels good about the trade. They did just get a lot better. They have a fairly young Defense, although I thought they could've used a DE in this draft. I don't think Julio under delivers, he's good.

i dont think atl remembers what happend against the packers? they need some D...!??!!

I sat next to Tennessee vp at a spring practice a few years ago, and he loved locker then. Haha

Edit... He was with the Seahawks at the time. (Ruston Webster)

Kinda surprised about Fairley. This kid was talked about #1 a few months ago. How about compatibility with defense style? Is he better in a 4-3 than a 3-4?

Tyron Smith here is almost a guarantee.

I would have said that, but Quinn is still there and that is who I have in this spot.

And dont forget Fairley.

I called the Gabbert slide and then picked him on my own board to go in top 10...hehe

I was thinking the same thing also, but I really thought someone would panic and come up to get him.

A LOT of teams had Locker as #2. IN fact more than I think any of us imagined. Im told that 5-7 teams had him as #1 on the entire board.

One of the Miami writers just tweeted that the Titans, Redskins, and Dolphins all had Locker at the top on their QB wish list. I'm just surprised by that, with his accuracy issues.

How funny would it be if they failed to get the card in on time and got passed on the draft order?

I know Elway liked this kid.

One of the Miami writers just tweeted that the Titans, Redskins, and Dolphins all had Locker at the top on their QB wish list. I'm just surprised by that, with his accuracy issues.

Redskins really liked Locker.

Hmmm. Heard that somewhere before...Oh wait, I said it last page. :act-up:

Back