NFL Draft Contest & Thread

But I dont think they were thinking ponder would go so early, they might have no choice but to trade up and get one of them. Who knows though, they could trade for kolb.

Very true. I just do not think its Ingram here, but so many do.

And I just got a call that it is Ingram. We will see in a minute.

Ingram better not go out tonight wearing that watch. Somebody will take that.

Very true. I just do not think its Ingram here, but so many do.

Gees espn sure stared at Ingram long enough.

Pouncey it is. 6 of 15 for me.

As a Denver fan, I'm loving the DLine depth in this draft.

Pouncey staying in state.

And I just got a call that it is Ingram. We will see in a minute.

Gees espn sure stared at Ingram long enough.

And that is who called me. They were wrong.

Pouncey it was....

Thank goodness, I got that one right. 8 of 15 is not going to win any awards unfortunately.

I really wish the Dolphins would have been able to trade back and pick up a 2nd round pick, but I'll take Pouncey. When the Dolphins won the AFC East a couple of years ago, they dominated time of possession and ran the ball really well, mainly because of the O-line play. The play from the center and guards for the Dolphins was awful last year. Pouncey will come in and will be a starter from day 1, probably at guard with Richie Incognito at center. Being able to run the ball effectively will also take some pressure off of Chad Henne.

Woo Hoo! 4 for 15. What can I say, I took a couple of gambles. :smile:

Congrats on 6

Thanks, but I'm upset. I should have stuck with what I thought and not flipped Miller and Dareus. I got sucked in today by the Mocks and whatnot. Haha

4 of 15, wow I suck.

And that is who called me. They were wrong.

Pouncey it was....

Thank goodness, I got that one right. 8 of 15 is not going to win any awards unfortunately.

Nice going JB, better than .500 is pretty awesome!! I only got 7 out of 15.

Ok, i move up to 5 out of 15! haha

I got that one right. Finally.

Kerrigan to the Redskins.

Cmon Mel. He keeps saying they passed on Dalton. They have Dalton ranked 5th or 6th on their QB board.

The foreskins needs a QB.

Looks like JB just won himself a beautiful THP prize pack!

Surely the eagles trade up to get prince? Or do they like Smith from Colorado that much?

Back