NFL Draft Contest & Thread

Amukamura is falling like a rock!

He's bigger then the damn door. Who??

I would imagine Cleveland may be thinking of moving back up now that Prince, Cam Jordan, and Bowers are falling. I figured Bowers would fall with the injury, but it's no secret in Cleveland that Prince and Cam Jordan was on the list of options at #6. Heckert spoke highly of both when asked.

They would NEVER have taken Prince at #6. They had him below 15 on their own board.

lots of D out there so they could go Ingram...if they do I think they keep all their picks

This was a great pick by them picking up Solder. He is a really smart kid, despite being a "project".

Amukamura is falling like a rock!

Im not sure I agree here. I dont know too many teams that had him above the 16th pick. Most had him going from 18-25 in that area.

Solder is a very high ceiling guy. BB certainly has enough confidence him and his staff can reach the top of that ceiling.

They would NEVER have taken Prince at #6. They had him below 15 on their own board.

This was a great pick by them picking up Solder. He is a really smart kid, despite being a "project".

I was hoping my colts would land him. Costanza is still on the board though so perhaps they will still land a top 3 OL

Was that the worlds tallest family?

I would love to see prince fall to the seahawks

Has to be Cameron Jordan or Liuget here I would think.

Im not sure I agree here. I dont know too many teams that had him above the 16th pick. Most had him going from 18-25 in that area.

That's kind of what I was hearing too, I heard there was only a couple of teams that could take him in the top 15 but if they ddin't he would go in the 20's

Liuget it is.

I have 12 of the top 15, is that any good?

Solder is a very high ceiling guy. BB certainly has enough confidence him and his staff can reach the top of that ceiling.

Hate that shirt though. :D

I think it's funny that Bowers is irrelevant at this point. I remember when Hanks was adamant that he'd be Carolina's pick at #1.

I think it's funny that Bowers is irrelevant at this point. I remember when Hanks was adamant that he'd be Carolina's pick at #1.

Big knee problems killed his status

I think he was looked at by a lot of guys as the top spot for a while. Teams are scared off, and I think its a mistake, I think he is going to be a great player.

Costanzo or Ingram here is my assumption.

Back