Official THP 2011 Golf Outing & Demo Day

Purchased my roundtrip plane ticket for the outing last night. As soon as I hit "purchase" I wished I had made it a one-way. Scheduled a rental car. Now making plans for what to do with my few "extra" days in Florida since it looks like I won't be SCUBA diving now.

It is a huge state with tons of activities. Shopping and tourism stuff in Orlando. Beaches throughout. Extra days at West Palm at the resort. So much to do.

Purchased my roundtrip plane ticket for the outing last night. As soon as I hit "purchase" I wished I had made it a one-way. Scheduled a rental car. Now making plans for what to do with my few "extra" days in Florida since it looks like I won't be SCUBA diving now.

You can always dive out of West Palm, heck there is even a Rolls Royce out there as an artificial reef

Hey everyone, I just wanted to update you on our 2nd round little scramble we have planned for saturday. The teams are set, the course is officially set, now I need you all to do me a favor. I need each and every one of you to pm me saying that you are in 100%. The cost for the round is$ 50. The reason I need confirmation is because we were asked to put up a credit card to cover any of the slots that may not be filled. So, if you back out you are costing a fellow thper a lot of money. Please pm me in a timely manor. Thanks in advance. Now to the good part.....it just so happens that our round will be played on.................................THE CHAMPIONS COURSE! That's right.......we did not ask for this course, it just turned out that it was the only one available. That's the reason they are requesting a cc # . They can get more than$ 50 for the round so they are technically losing money on us by offering this huge favor to us. It just goes to show how awesome PGA National really is and also that JB and GG obviously know how to pick the right place. Love, Jeff Overton

**I workabilitied that post using Tapatalk**

Wow. Thats awesome. Thanks so much for all of your hard work One-T.

Hey everyone, I just wanted to update you on our 2nd round little scramble we have planned for saturday. The teams are set, the course is officially set, now I need you all to do me a favor. I need each and every one of you to pm me saying that you are in 100%. The cost for the round is$ 50. The reason I need confirmation is because we were asked to put up a credit card to cover any of the slots that may not be filled. So, if you back out you are costing a fellow thper a lot of money. Please pm me in a timely manor. Thanks in advance. Now to the good part.....it just so happens that our round will be played on.................................THE CHAMPIONS COURSE! That's right.......we did not ask for this course, it just turned out that it was the only one available. That's the reason they are requesting a cc # . They can get more than$ 50 for the round so they are technically losing money on us by offering this huge favor to us. It just goes to show how awesome PGA National really is and also that JB and GG obviously know how to pick the right place. Love, Jeff Overton

Not only One-T, but a big thanks to Morgan and Josh, along with FLTC for all of their hard work too. Youve created something that I am extremely excited about and I look forward to meeting everyone there!

I can't take all the credit ladies and gents, due to my work schedule white rhino has been working very hard to help me and I wanted to say thank you to him

I can't take all the credit ladies and gents, due to my work schedule white rhino has been working very hard to help me and I wanted to say thank you to him

HUGE Props to White Rhino, and to One-T for setting this up THIS IS UNREAL. Thanks boys.
p.s. PM on the way One-T

HUGE Props to White Rhino, and to One-T for setting this up THIS IS UNREAL. Thanks boys.
p.s. PM on the way One-T

WOW, the champion course, thats great One-T, nice work One-T and White Rhino. Pm will be coming.

Great work guys! PM is on the way.

I am sure that this will be the nicest course that I have ever played. Pandute and I talked about it and we would both enjoy playing a second round on Saturday. Our golf skills are small but our love for the game is huge. :banana::clapp:

I like that I will get a look at the course saturday, before my super serious cutthroat forged battle to the death with OEM, TC and P4B for all of the invisible marbles.

Sounds good I'll pm ya when I get home.

I am sure that this will be the nicest course that I have ever played. Pandute and I talked about it and we would both enjoy playing a second round on Saturday. Our golf skills are small but our love for the game is huge. :banana::clapp:

Clam, I have you down but I do not have pandute down to play. When it was brought up you stated she wasn't going to play

Hey Gus; what's the plan for Monday?

I like that I will get a look at the course saturday, before my super serious cutthroat forged battle to the death with OEM, TC and P4B for all of the invisible marbles.

Lol should be epic!!

Hey Gus; what's the plan for Monday?

Yeah add me to the what's up with Monday list. As an added bonus if anyone is needing some transportation on Monday or Sunday for that matter just PM me or catch me over the weekend, be glad to help someone out, all I ask is that you catch me before I venture to the pool Sunday afternoon :drinks:

Thanks to One-T & White Rhino for hooking us up with the Champions course for Saturdays P.M. round. :clapp: This should be a ton of fun !

Nice work Rhino and One-T for the Champion hook up on Saturday afternoon, I can't wait to play that course twice in the same weekend! I love it.

CG13, I think that was you a few pages back asking about Thursday's arrival round, yes I'm in charge of that one. I'll drum up our list and get any other players signed on probably tomorrow or Monday. We still have spots everyone, if you want in PM me!

Well done gents!! The Champ twice in one weekend? Can we handle it? :alien: PM inbound there Jeff Overton!

I'll say it again, I'm thrilled to be able to play the Champions course twice that weekend. Thanks to everyone involved for all of your hard work!

Wow!!! The Champions course! That just blew my mind! I cannot wait. PM is on the way.

I am glad everyone playing the captain's choice on Saturday is happy with the course selection. You are all still going to lose to Team Bushwood. hehehehehe :bananadance: :bananadance: :bananadance: :bananadance: <----- the four of us doing a victory dance!

I am glad everyone playing the captain's choice on Saturday is happy with the course selection. You are all still going to lose to Team Bushwood. hehehehehe :bananadance: :bananadance: :bananadance: :bananadance: <----- the four of us doing a victory dance!

hahahha, love it!

ya all are going down hard. bushwood better hope kellybo shoots a 4 under for ya, bc i know youll be playing her drives on every shot.

Back