The official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good luck Thainer.. get that golf game in shape man.

I gotta go clean my room after this playoff and it is disgusting.

Nice 4 hour day of work today and now it is relaxing at home time. Too much snow to golf so I guess it's gamin it time. Too bad Playstation Network got f'ed over by some hacker though.

Nice 4 hour day of work today and now it is relaxing at home time. Too much snow to golf so I guess it's gamin it time. Too bad Playstation Network got f'ed over by some hacker though.

halolz-dot-com-sonyps3-nothing.gif
[/IMG]

Pretty much sums it up right there Snap. All you can do is watch movies and just play games offline. It's pretty boring and has been down for weeks.

That's just brutal. Not to salt the wounds or anything..... but when I think of internet safety and protection, Microsoft is going to come to my mind before Sony.

and supposedly that hacker now has hundreds of users' credit card info too....

Everyone should be off work today to celebrate the death of #1 most wanted terrorist.

if he really is dead. the conspiracy theories are flyin around

Good point. I need to see pictures. And please lower gas prices.

if he really is dead. the conspiracy theories are flyin around

I was convinced he was dead already and we just couldn't prove it. But then again, what do I know? My contribution to help finding him was looking underneath my front door mat.

I was convinced he was dead already and we just couldn't prove it. But then again, what do I know? My contribution to help finding him was looking underneath my front door mat.

I hope he wasnt there. You might be ask a few questions lol

I always thought that he was dead and they were just waiting for the right time to announce it. With the whole us economy thing and things getting shaky for obama this is a great time to seal up a re-election by announcing the death of a most wanted terrorist

I always thought that he was dead and they were just waiting for the right time to announce it. With the whole us economy thing and things getting shaky for obama this is a great time to seal up a re-election by announcing the death of a most wanted terrorist

what conspiracy theories? :D

For those that had him in their death pool.....crazy bonus points!!!

Everyone should be off work today to celebrate the death of #1 most wanted terrorist.

Yes nothing garners votes than the old "I killed the numero uno terrorist and I'm gonna keep it in my back pocket until I need to play it" card. *sarcasm*

Can't we just live with the dude is dead so let's go forward and make sure this crap doesn't happen again. It's like weeding your garden... yes you got rid of the big one but you know in a couple of months there will be those small annoying ones popping up and you have go through the process all over again. We gotta make sure we have the Round Up on alert 5 cuz you know this mofo had some help along the way.

Oil prices are lower today and DNa has proven the man is dead.
:D
Good point. I need to see pictures. And please lower gas prices.

Yes nothing garners votes than the old "I killed the numero uno terrorist and I'm gonna keep it in my back pocket until I need to play it" card. *sarcasm*

Can't we just live with the dude is dead so let's go forward and make sure this crap doesn't happen again. It's like weeding your garden... yes you got rid of the big one but you know in a couple of months there will be those small annoying ones popping up and you have go through the process all over again. We gotta make sure we have the Round Up on alert 5 cuz you know this mofo had some help along the way.

It probably will get him some votes. I dont really think thats what happened but it is an idea that i've seen floating around.

I dont really see a point in celebrating his death, like you said, theres more weeds that'll pop up in no time

Honestly this whole thing seems really sketchy to me, just because nobody can get the details right. Last night CNN said and I read on here that Osama was dead a week ago or something like that and he was killed by an airstrike. Today CBC announced he was killed yesterday in a firefight. The only proof I have seen (and it is hardly any) is a small video of a shack with a bed and blood all over the floor.

will and kate marry
osama kicks the bucket
russ goes low
what a great weekend/start of the week

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back