The official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder how many posts I have in here? I bet it's a lot:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

364. And you aren't even in the top 10!

Dent does make a compelling argument there. Not sure how much my wife would like it but I'm sure she'd come around...

Canada just had our federal election tonight and the results are a wee bit unpleasant. I shall not expound on that since this isn't really the place I think. Just bleh.

Back to starring at that picture....

On a crazier note did you know it's over $6000 to fly from Canada to Goteburg? Crazy talk. I could also fly from Vancouver to London and back twice for what a round trip costs to Halifax too. Air Canada is weird man.
For $6,000 you could probably hire a Lear jet...with three Swedish flight attendants...

may the 4th be with you

Its raining and 49*. wtf

its not like this in Texaco

its actually getting colder as the day goes on

I am encountering Russ weather right now. It's stupid windy and was yesterday. I'm not even going out to play in this crap.

I am encountering Russ weather right now. It's stupid windy and was yesterday. I'm not even going out to play in this crap.

good call... its really frustrating playing in a hurricane... even when you "pure" a shot and it ends up in a crappy spot

Couldn't find the dang NBA thread on my phone and I know it's here somewhere.....

I'm not a real big basketball fan, but I like how the Mavs are about to be up 2-0 for the series on the lakers. And about to beat them 2 straight games on their home court.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Beat L-A! Beat L-A! Beat L-A! Beat L-A! Beat L-A! Beat L-A! Beat L-A! Beat L-A!

Lakers looked old and slow last night. What an annoying team and fans. Always showing that weirdo Jack on the sideline. Eff off Jack.

I have to wear long sleeves again because its cold. wtf

dude its freezing this morning... but if the weatherman is right i should be wearing shorts by the time i tee off... wtf?

Sounds like you are getting the weather we had last week. It's freaking May. Give me some love, sun!

Seriously dudes. And you know here soon all the sudden its going to be 100* one day. Where the hell is Spring

I'm getting tired of wearing pants on the golf course.

Me too. Pants are way too serious. Makes me think of work. I tried to wear shorts last Sunday because it was going to be 70*, sunny and no wind. WRONG. $64 later I was wearing a FootJoy pullover from the Proshop after the first nine.

Lakers looked old and slow last night. What an annoying team and fans. Always showing that weirdo Jack on the sideline. Eff off Jack.

You are right, very annoying... almost as bad as Cowboy fans. hehe

You are right, very annoying... almost as bad as Cowboy fans. hehe

I represent that comment lol. See Romo leading the Cowboys practice like a champ. Big year coming up for Romo.

That Pau Gasol is highly overrated dude.

I like seeing the Lakers struggle.

That Pau Gasol is highly overrated dude.

I like seeing the Lakers struggle.

I am sure alot of people feel that way. It is common for the hi profile teams (Lakers, Cowboys, Yankees) to have people root against them just to do so. I for one like seeing Memphis vs Oklahoma City, also Atlanta playing well. Lord knows the NBA wants Miami vs Lakers but it is nice to have different teams do well.

I am sure alot of people feel that way. It is common for the hi profile teams (Lakers, Cowboys, Yankees) to have people root against them just to do so. I for one like seeing Memphis vs Oklahoma City, also Atlanta playing well. Lord knows the NBA wants Miami vs Lakers but it is nice to have different teams do well.

It's not b/c they are a high profile team, it's b/c I think Kobe Bryant is a piece of trash. You know why I don't like the Yankees, and I have no hard feelings towards the Cowboys at all. In fact, I like watching them play.

It's not b/c they are a high profile team, it's b/c I think Kobe Bryant is a piece of trash. You know why I don't like the Yankees, and I have no hard feelings towards the Cowboys at all. In fact, I like watching them play.

What do you have against Kobe, TC? Not disagreeing just curious as to why you dislike him...

Next best option is Miami v. Dallas I'd actually like to see Mark Cuban win the title so he can bro-hug Commish Stern and say 'fine me all you want you SOB, I effin won!'

What do you have against Kobe, TC? Not disagreeing just curious as to why you dislike him...

Let's see, he raped a chick whilst married.................that's not cool in my book.

Let's see, he raped a chick whilst married.................that's not cool in my book.

Yeah Yeah... Definitely not cool, but he was proven innocent and the girl was pretty much a hoe. Not defending Kobe in any way here what's wrong is wrong, but he was proven innocent and his wife forgave him. Which is a lot more than most would have done.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back