2nd Annual Raffle - THP Golf Outing & Demo Day

Thanks for the kind words everybody. Glad you are enjoying the 10 prizes.

With all the talk about the THP Outing Contests I thought I would bump this thread to remind everyone that tickets are officially on sale for the raffle that will take place during the THP dinner.

With all the talk about the THP Outing Contests I thought I would bump this thread to remind everyone that tickets are officially on sale for the raffle that will take place during the THP dinner.

What she said.

Dont forget everybody the raffle tix are available and the prizes are simply incredible.

My bro was supposed to send you my money....did he?

My bro was supposed to send you my money....did he?

Nope. And you could always ask me first. I plan on purchasing at the event, much like i did last year. It's easier for me to hide that from the ball and chain.

Nope. And you could always ask me first. I plan on purchasing at the event, much like i did last year. It's easier for me to hide that from the ball and chain.

hey now!!!

I plan on doing a $20 right before leaving and a $20 when I get there. This way one is on a new months CC statement and the other is cash. The old ball and chain always questions lol

Glad this popped up again, just sent in my order for my tickets.

wow those are some awesome prizes! that has to be the most awesome event ever!!!

I am so excited for this raffle. There are some incredible prizes available and as we said....There will be a twist!

JB-

I sent over a paypal thing earlier today, but didn't get any confirmation. Are things a-go?

JB-

I sent over a paypal thing earlier today, but didn't get any confirmation. Are things a-go?

Send a PM to GG and she will take care of it.

I am so excited for this raffle. There are some incredible prizes available and as we said....There will be a twist!

A twist? Like Canadians win all the prizes?

Tappin to the oldies

bwahahaha

This may have been asked so excuse the skim...do raffle tickets need to be purchased before the outing or can we buy them on site as well?

I love the guy, but the Mike Weir comment was hilarious. LMAO!

This may have been asked so excuse the skim...do raffle tickets need to be purchased before the outing or can we buy them on site as well?

They can be purchased at the dinner. It is easier for us if they are pre-purchased, but we are absolutely okay either way.

I'd take winning the Masters and then fading into oblivion any day of the week.

:)

But that was funny stuff right there.

Cool, then you shall win the time machine and spin the wheel back when Weir was relevant...hehe

Just purchased them. May get more at the outing depending on money.

Back