2nd Annual Raffle - THP Golf Outing & Demo Day

We have mentioned it since the beginning and will have details coming up today or tomorrow.

Yes I recall you mentioned the twists in the beginning I was curious when you would mention what they are and you just answered that so all is good.

We have mentioned it since the beginning and will have details coming up today or tomorrow.

You might want to get the twists out asap dude. I'll be non THP'ing tomorrow and won't know what to do.

1st post updated with our twist on how the raffle will go.

that is a twist! This just eliminates JB having to rewrite things on the wheel when we get down near the end. I have to purchase my tickets still. Should do that today.

That is a twist! My ticket order will be going in soon!

The twist will be torture if you love the prize and come up with try again on the wheel...very devious!

pure torture!

That is an amazing twist! Should make it really fun, as if it wouldn't have been anyway, but added suspense.

What an awesome twist, I think. I can't wait for the dinner night.

I will reserve judgement on whether I like this twist or not

That is a crazy twist!! Oh man....I can see it now

Will you be able to win more than one prize?

That is a crazy twist!! Oh man....I can see it now

Will you be able to win more than one prize?

No, well, you can, but at the end, you must choose which prize you would like to keep and then we will raffle off any others.

No, well, you can, but at the end, you must choose which prize you would like to keep and then we will raffle off any others.

Sweet!! I love it!

Good work JB and GG

For those that were there last year, you understand the reason for the change. It will make things much easier and smoother, as well as add a little suspense and fun.

For those that were there last year, you understand the reason for the change. It will make things much easier and smoother, as well as add a little suspense and fun.

yup, that was my initial thoughts as to why. Although when I spun it last year I was down to 2 prizes so it was a win win. SeeMore putter or THP Custom Scratch Wedge. Of course with Due not being there it will go smoother too haha

I like the twist and think its a great idea. And to clarify, if you DONT win your ticket goes back in the tumbler?

Boom! Love the twist! The THP Wheel of Destiny rules

I like the twist and think its a great idea. And to clarify, if you DONT win your ticket goes back in the tumbler?

That is correct.

JB - how are you going to decide which prize is being played for. Are you going to pick it out of a hat and announce it that way, or are you just going to say this raffle is for X and go down the line?

JB - how are you going to decide which prize is being played for. Are you going to pick it out of a hat and announce it that way, or are you just going to say this raffle is for X and go down the line?

GG and I will just pick one.

I love the new twist. It can provide ecstasy then AGONY!!!!

Oh the pain if you bought a significant amount of tickets and you win a prize you really want like the Bettinardi putter only to have it fall out of your hands!!! :banghead:

Back