The official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
even carling thought it was secksy :wink:

golf is easy when everything works lol
hard as crap when only 1 thing isnt working and impossible when more than 1 isnt working at all
you know whats weird... it was kinda ho hum... not one spectacular shot just a bunch of decent ones

golf is easy when everything works lol
hard as crap when only 1 thing isnt working and impossible when more than 1 isnt working at all
you know whats weird... it was kinda ho hum... not one spectacular shot just a bunch of decent ones

That's how the good rounds always happen. That must lower the cap a boat load?

i dont think it will cuz it kicks out the low rounds(and the high ones)... maybe if i start shooting that low all the time it will lower my cap

peep the what did you shoot thread... 2 over like rover and it was after a long day of work w00t w00t

That's awesome Russ! :thumb:

thanks bonk

practice would make perfect if i practiced at all... i hate practicing lol

I wonder how fast I can move to Sweden...

I also wonder how CB's tourney went

I wonder how fast I can move to Sweden...

I also wonder how CB's tourney went

College friend moved there for work, she did it pretty quickly. What's got ya wanting to move?

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk

Dent does make a compelling argument there. Not sure how much my wife would like it but I'm sure she'd come around...

Canada just had our federal election tonight and the results are a wee bit unpleasant. I shall not expound on that since this isn't really the place I think. Just bleh.

Back to starring at that picture....

On a crazier note did you know it's over $6000 to fly from Canada to Goteburg? Crazy talk. I could also fly from Vancouver to London and back twice for what a round trip costs to Halifax too. Air Canada is weird man.

Dent does make a compelling argument there. Not sure how much my wife would like it but I'm sure she'd come around...

Canada just had our federal election tonight and the results are a wee bit unpleasant. I shall not expound on that since this isn't really the place I think. Just bleh.

Back to starring at that picture....

On a crazier note did you know it's over $6000 to fly from Canada to Goteburg? Crazy talk. I could also fly from Vancouver to London and back twice for what a round trip costs to Halifax too. Air Canada is weird man.

Holy smokes that's an expensive flight...I'll have to cross Sweden off my list.

Trying to plan a summer vacation sucks, you'd think being a single guy it would be easy, negative ghost rider.

Holy smokes that's an expensive flight...I'll have to cross Sweden off my list.

Trying to plan a summer vacation sucks, you'd think being a single guy it would be easy, negative ghost rider.

youre kidding? planning a vacation as a single... man you dont even need to plan hahhaa just frikken go

At the Phillies game for Jayson Werth's return to Philly

c6e4c1de-9b50-4759.jpg

^^^^^^ I Tapped That ^^^^^^

Tuna I`m with you that was a very dissapointing election last night except for the fact that in my district we elected Elisabeth May and got Gary Lunn out, BOO YAH! As for the tourney, I played unbelievably well for 10 holes and then the wheels came off for me, but the rest of my team picked me up, and we placed 2nd out of 100 teams!

Tuna I`m with you that was a very dissapointing election last night except for the fact that in my district we elected Elisabeth May and got Gary Lunn out, BOO YAH! As for the tourney, I played unbelievably well for 10 holes and then the wheels came off for me, but the rest of my team picked me up, and we placed 2nd out of 100 teams!

A: May is awesome.

B: Awesome result mate! Way to bring it home. Our team is not doing to do even slightly that well at the end of the month

I just bought Season 2 of Big Bang Theory on ebay. I tried to bid on it, but someone paid more for a bid item than they could have paid for ther Buy it Now item. $12 + $3 shipping vs $11.75 + $3 shipping. I did the Buy it Now. Nothing else looks like it will be any cheaper, at least in the next few days so I went ahead and did it. So, when we are done with Season 1, we can go right into Season 2!

I just bought Season 2 of Big Bang Theory on ebay. I tried to bid on it, but someone paid more for a bid item than they could have paid for ther Buy it Now item. $12 + $3 shipping vs $11.75 + $3 shipping. I did the Buy it Now. Nothing else looks like it will be any cheaper, at least in the next few days so I went ahead and did it. So, when we are done with Season 1, we can go right into Season 2!

Love that show smalls, and I really like watching shows on dvd, no commercials and you can just watch 3 shows in a row if you want.

Outstanding finish! But some movie guy once said..."if you ain't first, you're last."

Of course I kid...a little :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back