The Happy Happy Joy Joy Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dear rain, please hold off so I can golf this afternoon. Thanks!

Whoa whoa whoa. No one told me Luke Donald was a Blackhawks fan. I honestly don't think the happy happy joy joy thread is enough to contain my excitement. Woooo!

Wow! Finally paid off all my expenses so I can golf at my home course again. Played today and couldn't even sleep last night I was so excited.

Whoa whoa whoa. No one told me Luke Donald was a Blackhawks fan. I honestly don't think the happy happy joy joy thread is enough to contain my excitement. Woooo!

I guess you had to change your boxers after you saw that.

Worse than a Cambodian cream pie, but not quite a georgia mudpie.

Tried to give you rep there but it wouldn't let me, so virtual rep will have to do.

I found out I got (4) free tickets to Braves game in July through work!! It will be first Braves game I've been to since they moved to Turner Field. You can tell I'm a hardcore fan! :D

STS-134 delayed again. Now NET 8th of May.

That means there's actually a chance I could get to see 'em light the big candle on the way to the outing!! :joy:
Now wouldn't that be something! Been wishing for that since Columbia's first flight back in '81.
If not there's there's always the roll-over of 135 to hope for, but anyways I'm certain to at least see a shuttle on the pad.

Concert season is over for this year which is actually good and bad in a way. It means no more driving to Dallas on the weekends for rehearsals which is good but I am going to miss the concerts themselves until they start up again which is not great but I can live with it. If you don't have kids you can't really understand how happy and proud and every other kind of good emotion they can make you feel sometimes.

my cleveland launcher fl fairway is suppose to be delivered tomorrow!!

Work is busy today and is pulling me away from the computer. I just wanted to say the only day's I enjoy working in Vegas are Big Sports days (Like today, Kentucky Derby) or big Fight days (Like today, Paquiao BABY!!!!!). It's a perfect storm of excitment. One of the few days I do enjoy going to work.

Had a couple of great looking ladies come visit me at work today.

...the things people do for their children.

I added kiddo number 3 to my family on Tuesday, 7lbs 6oz 19in baby girl. She looks good! Dad of 3 girls now....life will be interesting for sure. :twist:

Congratulations Nate, I had 3 girls if you count the wife. :D

Congrats Nate!

I added kiddo number 3 to my family on Tuesday, 7lbs 6oz 19in baby girl. She looks good! Dad of 3 girls now....life will be interesting for sure. :twist:

Congrats, Nate! That makes me tired just reading it :)

Congrats Nate!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back