Recent content by achase215

1. achase215

Tiger Irons [emoji7]

Had a chance to hit these at a local demo day. They are simply amazing, and are so sexy in person. These particular irons were equipped with the S400 shafts and were standard L/L/L. It was 40* and windy on Friday here, and the ball was jumping off the face. Hit 10 balls and 8/10 were 170...
  2. achase215

Business idea thoughts?

Hey guys just kicking around the idea with a buddy of mine after a recent trip to a golf dome (1 hour away). We have backing and the go ahead to do this what would be some input from golfers like yourself. Here is the projected layout 10 sims Bar area in the middle (beer/wine only) Rates of...
  3. achase215

Rotary Swing Tour

Has anyone on here given this a try? I have watched the video's and it seems like he gets people in the right positions with little effort. I am very interested and considering getting the premium membership to hopefully get me swinging on plane and using the power that I have.
  4. achase215

Web.Com Tournament Event in Fort Wayne?

As you know next year the PGA tour and Web.Com tour will hold four events to determine who will retain or get there tour card. It sounds like this is a done deal, but Sycamore Hills in Fort Wayne will host one of these events. The top 75 from the Web.Com tour and number 126-200 on PGA tour...
  5. achase215

Sweating problems?

Does anyone else have this issue or know of possible solutions? I can be sitting still or driving and I sweat like a ***** in church! I just picked up some Gillete Clinical today to try that just at my wits end with sweating through my under shirt and looking silly in dress shirts!
  6. achase215

Lesson or Tour Striker

Guys, Looking for a quick opinion I am struggling with my ball striking and am really interested in the Tour Striker. But I have never had a lesson and that is also something that I am interested in doing. I have a "decent" swing little over the top and casting from the top I still have a...
  7. achase215

Practice Swing vs Real Swing

I have been watching some videos of my swing and I have heard from the PGA pro I have been talking to about my practice and actual swing being almost totally different. I am sure it is because of that little white orb! Any words of advice I know I am casting and throwing all my power away...
  8. achase215

Flavored vodka craziness!

Man this flavored vodka craze is out of control. I just finished a sales meeting and got samples of Glazed Doughnut, Butterred Popcorn, and Huckleberry!!! What is your favorite vodka and flavor? Also now this is transferring to bourbon and whiskey with cherry, honey, and cinnamon who knows...
  9. achase215

Cheating by cops?!

So I play in a Monday night league and we were facing 2 officers and the A player who I was playing was having a bad round and I was kicking his butt hard. We get to the last hole he hits a slice and it ends up under some low hanging limbs his partner takes it upon himself to move the branches...
  10. achase215

Controlling Spin

Hey the last few weeks my ball a striking has really improved and anything less than 6 iron I am getting crazy amounts of spin. Even with my tired CCI irons i am ripping the ball back 3 to 5 yards. Yes yards the last two weeks in league on 140 ish yard par 3'a I have hit perfect shots landing...
  11. achase215

Anyone ever check flex on stock Miyazaki?

Took my clubs to get checked flex wise during my club fitting and the tl310 tested out at x-flex and way too stiff for what I should be using. Just wondering if anyone else has had this tested and the results.
  12. achase215

Performance fitting results. Your opinion? Thanks!

Went to my local golf shop Golf Etc having won a free performance fitting from their grand opening. Just to let everyone know I was quite hungover when I did this so we had to eliminate a few BAD shots. Started with them measuring length and cpm of every club in my bag. Then hit driver and 6...
  13. achase215

Crappy Weather. Best Round Ever.

Went out yesterday to Blackthorn it was a balmy 43* with 16mph winds and raining. My golfing buddy really didn't want to play and I am glad I convinced him to play. Started off with a double but after that it was all good! Hit 6 FW, 7 GRN, 30 Putts for a smooth 82 41 on the front and 41 on...
  14. achase215

Win an R11S from Tiger Woods PGA Tour Facebook

Here is another chance to win an R11S driver. Good luck everyone there are quite a few entries already, but I hope we can get a winner from here...
  15. achase215

My driver swing down the line.

Here is my driver swing down the line. Sorry was not able to get a shot with hitting a ball. I will work on getting that tomorrow or in the near future. Let me know what you think. I do see I am losing flex in my right leg which is a power leak I am sure will work on this. Will upload iron and...
Back