Recent content by Bigdcb

1. B

Favorite bourbon

One of my Favorites for SURE. Along with eagle rare Blantons etc. A real good less expensive Bourbon is Evan Williams single barrel. Delicious.
  2. B

Whiskey Thread

MMM that is some Smokey goodness!!! Jealous.
  3. B

Whiskey Thread

Cheers all. Welcome to the weekend!!
  4. B

Introducing TEEm Tour Edge for 2022

Congratulations!!! I cannot wait to follow along!!!
  5. B

Whiskey Thread

Let us get this weekend started. Cheers!!!
  6. B

Signup Now to Be a Member of TEEm Tour Edge

What a great opportunity!!! I love TE and currently game the EXS 5W and 4HY. Handicap - 16 Right handed. Review Approach. Start with Pics. Initial general impression, pics vs clubs I currently Game or have. On course/range/and depending on the date indoor. I would love to share my personal...
  7. B

Whiskey Thread

This is one of my favorites!! I am a tad Jealous.
  8. B

Whiskey Thread

How am I just no finding this thread!! Good stuff. I am also a whiskey lover. I recently enjoyed a nice pour of Michters . One of my favorites. A bottle I have tried recently and just absolutely love is Bardstown the Prisoner. As for how I like to drink it? I have my first, smaller pour with...
  9. B

What golf ball brand do you play?

I played Bridgestone B RX most last year. I also like Snell mtb-x but supply issues last year. I think this year I may go with the ProV 1. I will also probably look at a DTC for when my swing is being a booger. My home course has a creek that winds through it. Sometimes every ball I play seems...
  10. B

How many brands in your gamer bag?

I am at 6 Callaway Mavrik driver, apex 21 irons (mixed reg and dcb) Wilson Staff FG tour 3W TE EXS 5 wood and 4 hybrid Cleveland Wedges and Putter Tommy Armour Wedge Bridgestone ball.
  11. B

This years balls at a discount.

I would play last years ball. With a smile on my face and 7 dollars (per Dozen so let's say 70) in my pocket waiting on the drink cart.
  12. B

LIVE UPDATE THREAD The 2021 Grandaddy of Em All with Callaway Golf

Wow have I been missing out!! Love the site but don't post often. I have been reading the site for years and never really followed along with any live update threads. WHAT A MISTAKE!!! This is awesome and will not be missing any in the future!! Here is my small contribution for the team...
  13. B

Golf in Los Cabos

I have played Puerto Los Cabos the last three years. I really enjoy the course. It is a great experience, the course is immaculate, and they have food and drinks included in the price.
  14. B

Signup Now: The Budget Experience - Free Trip, Equipment and More

I tend to be more of a lurker than poster but I had to Enter this. Sounds like a great time and it is fun just knowing you have a chance!!
Back