B
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• yeah lol, I'm shooting for that one. Got a couple more to fall back on though
    heres your new avatar! Gitter Done!

o well, if you dont like it you can turn around and sell it and get your money back, but im almost willing to be you will love it!
    very good info.. im 20 been playing about roughly 3 years shoot 83-low 90s on bad days.. i caught fairly well and pay attention pretty well to info given to me and just try and use it.. but would you honestly recommend the regular striker? im just scared to try something new because i finally got the swing i want earlier this year and i am hitting the ball really well with my r9 irons had them for about a month so dont want to really screw anything up.. havent got to play an actual round in a while hit some range though just been real busy and parents going through a divorce, but im real interested in the striker..
    Becoming a better ball striker is always a good goal. As an 8+ handicap I am not far from my goal of scratch. Hitting crisper shots will keep me in single digits. However, the only way to really go lower is to improve the short game. That is the key, period. A round of golf has 14 or 15 drives, and about 20 mid and long iron shots. Assuming you keep all 34 or 35 of those shots in play, the other 37 (assuming an even par round), are wedges, chips, and puts. The simple math tells you where you should concentrate your practice. In spite of this, most short game areas are usually empty while the line at the range is full of people beating balls. And you wonder why scores haven't really improved in 50 years? If you are just starting out, learn the game from the hole out to the tee. Become a deadly putter, chipper, and wedge player, and you will be a better golfer for it.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back