#Cookie
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Dude your gonna love that Bettinardi!! It sure came out pretty. Nice selection. I rolled it in Chicago. Felt really nice. But it was the standard length not the belly. ENJOY! This experience has been overwhelming sometimes. Wouldn't you agree? Bridgestone sure is raising the bar!!
    Knowing that I have not hit the range in a while and with our round coming on Monday I hit the range today. Not very pretty. Based on how I did today I will be using the old balls in the bag with all the trees at Bear Creek! Oh and when you look for me at the course, I will be easy to spot as I look at lot like this guy
    Its next Wednesday right? The 18th. I will still be here in San Fran next Tuesday. I dont get back intown until late Tuesday night.
    I would love to. I will be going to New Jersey on the 8th (Wednesday), so it would have to be on the 7th. See you next week!
    Still working on it!!! Trying to move some things. Can I get back to you tomorrow!
    Ha ha you think it was tough today wait till you have to get out of the bed tomorrow !!!! i'm glad you like it
    Missed it! I'll see what I can do...don't have the luxury of working from home like others around here! :bashful:
    i see your looking to put up about 10lbs of muscle next year. if you need any help with golf specific exercises give me a shout. TEAM HACKERS ALL THE WAY.
    I knew you'd get selected :) :twist: :joy: CONGRATULATIONS Cookie !! I saw your welcome video too, Class Act Cookie !!
    I knew you had it in you buddy. i'm absolutely delighted i dont have to go up against you
    Congrats Cookie! It would not have been the same if you were not part of this.
    Hey COOKIE! Welcome to the MC 2.0 and Welcome to TEAM HACKERS!! You definitely deserved to get in!
    Hey Cookie !! Thanks so much for your kind words in the Ping Bag testing thread. I sure appreciate your feedback !!

BEST of LUCK to you in the MC Selection ..... my guess, you're a shoe in !! They are saving the best til last !!!

Good Luck Man !! I'm pulling for ya !!
    Thanks Cookie i'm praying you'll be next to me on the first tee cos that would be amazing
    Yeah thats why I deleted mine because I think you are the only one who saw my video before I unlisted it so I didnt want other people to see that...oh well, no big deal either way
    Yeah man, I used to me Thainer21. Once you stick around for a long time, you become way too cool for numbers.
    Dude, numbers are for noobs. We all start with them, no one ever finished with them. You need to just become mcook, or cookie. Do it up!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back