Recent content by Franklin51

1. Franklin51

Brand you won’t play.

Honestly it’s probably TM and I truthfully can’t tell you why. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  2. Franklin51

2022 Scotty Cameron Phantom X Putter Line

Curious the difference as my new one just came last week. Might be an exchange needed. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  3. Franklin51

When was the last time you bought a putter? (And what was it?)

This year. Switched from Scotty blade to 5.5 mallet. Just felt more stable Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  4. Franklin51

Cobra LTDx Fairway Woods and Hybrids

I may be wrong but I feel what hurts cobra at least in my area is the lack of fitter who fit cobra Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  5. Franklin51

PUMA Golf CloudSpun Apparel Review

Wore my new polo to sadly a funeral yesterday. Shirt felt awesome and I got multiple compliments on it. I see more in my future Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  6. Franklin51

PUMA ProAdapt AlphaCat Golf Shoes

If these feel like I think they will I see myself grabbing a 2nd pair. I learned my lesson on my previous shoe hunt that if they fit great buy 2 pair Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  7. Franklin51

PUMA ProAdapt AlphaCat Golf Shoes

That is a good looking shoe Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  8. Franklin51

2022 Masters Ticket Application process is open

Hope I get to go back one day. I got to go as a guest a few years back. Another guy went as a guest and was so rude and controlling over what we did it wasn’t overly enjoyable. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  9. Franklin51

What golf stuff did you buy today?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  10. Franklin51

2021 Scotty Cameron Phantom X Putters

Look what showed up Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  11. Franklin51

I admit it: I don’t know anything about bounce

I’m in the same boat. I went with the mid bounce on all my wedges strictly because I was unsure. I will probably do a wedge fitting next go around Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  12. Franklin51

Name Your State!

Roll Tide (Man it hurts to say that) Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  13. Franklin51

What's your favorite golf course accessory?

Where is JBs course? I’m close enough to try it out (if public) Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  14. Franklin51

PUMA Golf CloudSpun Apparel Review

Ordered one of the polos. Ready to try it Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  15. Franklin51

How did you discover your favorite shaft?

KBS 90. Oddly they were the stock R11 iron shafts. I’ve strayed in this last set of irons but will probably go back. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Back