Jman
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About Badges

• Thanks buddy! Most likely it starts next week. On Wednesday at the Morgan Cup during a prep round I strained a minor left pectoral muscle that still hurts today a little bit. Had to take pain meds to get through the rounds in addition to an Icy Hot patch during the rounds. So, I will let that heal for a week or so and then get back out there. I have so much confidence coming out of this, that I genuinely believe I can get down to a 5 HC by this time next year. Have already gone from a 14 to a 9.2 in the last 9 months and just want to see continual improvement.

We need to play again man!!
    Didn't want to go OT in the thread but your pics from Duncan OK made me homesick a little. I used to live just a few hours from there in Vernon TX.
    Dude!! 35 putts and you still shot 75? That's tremendous! Congrats buddy, you have to be feeling good about it!
    Dude your Lajosi (in your avatar) is absolutely beautiful. I'm sure i'm not the first to tell you this but I just can't get over that awesome spiral milling on the face. You're one lucky fella :)
    Were you able to register your irons with Bridgestone? I can't find anything on the site.

Thanks
    Milo
    Jman looks like I will be ordering the J40 from blind 9 next week.
    Thanks for the heads up.
    All the best to your wife in these next few weeks. I hope everything turns out well for you two!!!
    No sir, no mail at all today. I can only hope and pray it show's, our neighbors are getting our mail on occasion. I will keep an eye out. Sorry man!
    e, en un 3º. Ello me da opción de poder de observar la vida tan fanática que lleva y la verdad, me da mucha pena.
    Recuerdo hace unos 20 años, cuando entre los muros del colegio se escondía con su novio para que su madre no la viera. Más o menos contaba por entonces unos 14 o 15 años. Su madre siempre fue su sombra en todo a raíz de la muerte de su primer hijo ,que en aquel momento contaba unos 20 años.....un auténtico m
    http://mascomidasrapidas.blogspot.com/2014/11/ya-son-mas-de-un-centenar-las.html
    http://comidasrapidas.over-blog.com/2014/11/alimentos-con-hierro.html
    HAHA
    So how to you get all thes putters from TP Mills, do they just send them to you to demo them? Or do you just buy like 500000 putters?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back