Recent content by JOEE

1. JOEE

To Iron Cover or NOT To Iron Cover???

So I just picked up my DREAM set of irons. Naturally I'd like to keep them in the pristine condition I bought them in. I ordered a set of Miura magnetic covers off eBay, but the moisture issue is going to make me lose sleep. To anyone out there who uses iron covers, have you experienced issues...
  2. JOEE

Foresight GCQuad Launch Monitor

Jman brought up an excellent point on the last page about how since they are offering trade-ins on GC2s purchased post-Dec 2016 it would be a good opportunity to refurbish and sell them. That price remains to be seen, but that's what I'm holding out for currently. I'd obviously MUCH rather...
  3. JOEE

As someone who's been doing some intense research on launch monitors, I'd have to argue that a SkyTrak isn't a GC2 substitution. It's a price point alternative, period. If they were the same money people would go for the GC2 100% of the time. It's like a Ferrari 458 Italia vs. a Nissan 370Z...
  4. JOEE

I wonder if they'll discontinue the GC2 as soon as pre-orders start on the GCQ?
  5. JOEE

I'm scared to look at the price tag on this one... Considering I'm in the market for a launch monitor, this would be a dream. It's a shame it'll cost the same as a car, lol.
  6. JOEE

3 wood? 5 wood? 3 hybrid? 4 hybrid? HELP!

My current setup is SM6 58, 54, 50, PING iE's PW-4i (4 iron is 23 degrees) plus my inevitable driver. The question for me is what to do with the other 2 slots in my bag? I've never cared for 3 woods... To phrase that more accurately, I've never hit 3 woods clean. They've always been low bullets...
  7. JOEE

Indoor Solution for the Winter?

Morning fellow Hackers! Living in Canada is beautiful. However, as a golfer, there's about 4 months that doesn't allow me to play the beautiful game we all love to hate... And hate to love. At my office I have a couple vacant rooms with 10 ft ceilings, good lighting, and again most...
  8. JOEE

PING G Series (Pink "Bubba") Edition?

In May of 2015 I purchased my Pink "Bubba Watson" G30 driver. Last month I noticed that the hozzle had a crack in it... I was devastated as PING had told me there's nothing they could do to get me another pink driver. They did however send me a brand new black and blue G30. Golf Town was nice...
  9. JOEE

Rebuilding The Bag from SCRATCH!

I was golfing the other day when something happened to me that I thought I'd never agree to... Selling my entire golf set. I was made an offer that I just couldn't refuse. The 913 woods, AP2 irons, SM5 wedges, Scotty Cameron and even the 10.5 staff bag I had. I have some other clubs I can use in...
  10. JOEE

How Do You Play YOUR Home Course?

I'm starting this thread to see how different people play their respective courses. I find it interesting to write out your perfect round on paper and see how close you can actually get to that. While writing it out it forces you to strategize your game. My game consists of hitting as many full...
  11. JOEE

Garmin Watch/ Bushnell Rangefinder? Undecided...

I'm ready to make my next and last purchase... For this season anyways lol. I'm getting to a point in my game where estimating distances isn't cutting it for me. At my course we have 100/150 and 200 yard markers, that's about it. Based on where I am in respect to those sticks in the ground I...
Back