Recent content by Jrodgers0622

1. Jrodgers0622

Tour Rogue for sale

Aldila Rogue Silver 125 MSI 60 Tour X - $150 Aldila Rogue Black 95 MSI 70 X - $75 Sent from my ZTE A2017U using Tapatalk
  2. Jrodgers0622

New Excalibur Tour 6

Well guys I finally received the latest Excalibur tour shaft to be released. The new tour 6 is supposed to have a mid kick point with a mid/stiff tip to provide a slightly higher launch than the tour 6+. I have gamed the 6+ before and I am very excited to see how the 6 compares. I will be...
  3. Jrodgers0622

FS: Motors Speeder 6.2 TS

Selling my R1 Motors Speeder 6.2 Tour Spec Stiff Flex with R1/SLDR tip. Plays 45" in R1/SLDR and has no scratches or scuffs. $80 obo. Rocketing it from the hosel!
  4. Jrodgers0622

White SLDR

I have been doing some research since rumors of a white SLDR have surfaced and today I have found a picture of the real deal white SLDR. I hope you guys like it as much as I do. I am giddy as a school girl on the looks of this one. I just hope they are going to release this color scheme in the...
  5. Jrodgers0622

FS: RBZ Stage 2 Tour Spoon

Selling a RBZ Stage 2 Tour Spoon in extremely good condition, club has only hit 12 balls. $90 or off to ebay Sent from my XT1031 using Tapatalk
  6. Jrodgers0622

My 2014 Driver Shootout

Well I ventured over to the PGA Superstore in Duluth, GA Friday to compare all the new driver options for 2014 against my current R1 with Speeder Tour Spec. I started out by comparing all the major brands offerings such as Taylormade, Callaway, Wilson, Ping, and Cobra. After a solid hour of...
  7. Jrodgers0622

FS/FT: RBZ Tour 14.5* with Fubuki Alpha 70S

RBZ Tour 14.5* with Fubuki Alpha 70S, plays to 43.5" and has a Lamikn I-line grip. $100 Trade interests: Odyssey Tank - 38" , Cleveland Custom XL w/ Black Tie 6m3 Stiff flex. Sent from my ASUS Transformer Pad TF300T using Tapatalk
  8. Jrodgers0622

FS: AD-DI6S w/ R1 tip, Fubuki Alpha 70s, Fubuki 60s, and more.

Alright guys time to unload some of the shafts i have laying in the corner. AD-DI 6S w/ R1 tip and new lamkin i-line grip - SOLD Fubuki Alpha 70S plays 43.5" in fairway - $100 obo Fubuki tour 63S plays 43" in fairway - $80 obo Cobra Amp Cell Fujikura Fuel Driver Shaft Stiff - $50 obo...
  9. Jrodgers0622

Adams XTD Irons

Well the adams rep swung by today to show off the new product line for 2014 and I got to put a few swing s on these new bad boys. I have to say that these may be going in the bag real soon. The XTD irons are amazing irons that feel buttery soft and look gorgeous. They will come stock with kbs...
  10. Jrodgers0622

Shaft dilemma

So I have some what of a problem that i'm hoping some of you can help solve. My fubuki tour shaft snapped last week while playing a round of golf. I contacted callaway since it was still under warranty and they stated they would replace the shaft with a fubuki alpha (at this point i'm happy)...
  11. Jrodgers0622

Wtb/wtf: Fubuki Ax F75 fairway shaft and Fubuki Ax 400h hybrid shaft

Hey guys, looking to trade for or buy a fubuki ax f75 fairway shaft and a fubuki ax 400h hybrid shaft. Please pm me if anyone has either of these shafts. Tapatalking from the bottom of the cup.
  12. Jrodgers0622

WTT/FS: Callaway X Forged 2013 irons

Wanting to trade my X forged irons. Only used for 5 rounds and a few practice sessions. In like new condition. 3-pw, PXI 6.0, Winn Dri tac Midsize grips. S/S/S $750 Or Trade interests : 712 AP2 3-pw, Rocketbladez Tour 3-pw, 825 PRO 4-GW P.m. for more pics Sent from my ASUS Transformer Pad...
  13. Jrodgers0622

Long iron replacement, Mizuno MP Fli Hi Iron or MP H4?

Hey guys I have been playing the Callaway 2013 X Forged irons with PXI 6.0 for the last 2 months and I'm loving the point and shoot accuracy of the mid and short irons. My issue with them is the 3 and 4 iron have no forgiveness on mishits so I'm looking at replacing both with either the mp fli...
  14. Jrodgers0622

WTF: Fubuki tour 73s shaft or fubuki ax65 shaft

Hey guys looking to trade for one of these shafts. I have multiple clubs and shafts to trade with. I will upload photos this evening when I get off work. Let me know if anyone is interested. Sent from my LG-LG855 using Tapatalk 2
  15. Jrodgers0622

Fs: X hot pro irons & more

Alright guys I'm cleaning out my golf closet and making room for more. Up for sale 1. X HOT PRO Irons 4-AW / Project X 95 Flighted 6.0 / 2* Flat / NDMC White-out Grips - $600 shipped 2. Callaway Forged Wedges 55* & 60* / PX 5.5 / 2* Flat / NDMC White-out Grips - $100 shipped 3. Razr Fit...
Back