Recent content by kensisland

1. kensisland

PGA Tour 2K

The current PS4 challenge seems to add strokes? Not that would help my score that much.
  2. kensisland

PGA Tour 2K

Seems fast is better than slow ... (there is a joke there somewhere) ... slow seems to penalize me harshly ... fast not so much. Perhaps I should turn off the indicator?
  3. kensisland

PGA Tour 2K

27 inch monitor for me ... lol
  4. kensisland

PGA Tour 2K

It is really relaxing for me to play, and get away from the BS going on these days. I like the shot shape capabilities, and enjoy a wind blowing as well.
  5. kensisland

PGA Tour 2K

Does your XP level matter?
  6. kensisland

PGA Tour 2K

I thought the TPC Scottsdale was well done as well.
  7. kensisland

PGA Tour 2K

Am I the only one that yells at the ball to sit down? Like it makes difference ... lol I suck at the game, but enjoy the heck out of it!
  8. kensisland

PGA Tour 2K

@xcman04 good job setting things up on the ps4, and thanks for doing that. As retired senior playing other games, I am happy that golf does not require the reaction time that PvP games do ... I get owned in those! lol I did the calibration thing ... not sure what that does? I definitely need...
  9. kensisland

PGA Tour 2K

Yes, I think I was -3 under first round. I missed some putts. I have to be more conservative on the previews.
  10. kensisland

PGA Tour 2K

Joined the THP group, and put in one round on the tournament. This game is can eat away at your free time! Not sure how to see the setting on the tournament. How many rounds, putt preview on, etc? Reminds me of the older Tiger Woods games. Got to logoff and attempt to look busy!
  11. kensisland

PGA Tour 2K

I am impressed with the game!
  12. kensisland

Should Golf Have a Dress Code?

I really don't care, but lean toward a relaxed dress code. However, I will respect the courses dress code, because at the end of the day its a business decision for themselves.
  13. kensisland

Fitting is BACK!

In terms of buying equipment, getting fit to the equipment is the single most important thing you can do. Took me awhile, and wasted money on high end equipment, before I figured that out.
Back