Recent content by Lance0363

1. Lance0363

First cell phone suggestions?

I've come to the conclusion that it's finally time to get my first cell phone,:shock: and I'm looking for suggestions on what to get. I need it primarily to communicate with my wife, and GPS my way to and from the course. I do have an i-pod so I am a bit invested into the Apple system, but I...
  2. Lance0363

WTB: Ping i20 irons

I've given up on the Bay, I'm hoping to have better luck here. I'm looking for a set of Ping i20 irons. I need to have regular shaft's .5" to 1" longer then standard. I'd like to have 4-U, and as close to silver dot as I can get. I'm thinking around $400 if condition is good and everything...
  3. Lance0363

Cheap Bionik Putter ?

I was recently playing around with a putter length and lie tool at PGA Superstore. I would REALLY like to get a Ping Nome mallet. After working with the tool, and talking to the salesperson on how to use it, The length I liked was 37" and the bubble was 72*. All I could roll was a 35" at 70*. I...
  4. Lance0363

Garmin Approach G6

I believe that Garmin does a quarterly map update. When I first got my G5 last Christmas I noticed that one of my main courses was off. (They had opened up the new 9 in July.) I sent them an e-mail with a link to the course website, and the course was right in the next update.
  5. Lance0363

Ogio Sultan Opinions

My local sporting goods store is blowing out the 2010 stock to make room for the new stuff. They have a nice looking Ogio Sultan cart bag, but I've never owned any of their products. They seem to get good reviews, but I wonder if anyone already games this bag, and what do you think of it.
  6. Lance0363

Hello

I just wanted to say Hello from the frozen fairways of Illinois. I just recently found this site, and it looks like there are a lot of friendly and helpful members. To those in warmer climates... May the birdies be with you.
Back