Recent content by Maelstrom6

1. Maelstrom6

Callaway CF16 Irons w/Steelfiber Shafts

Does anyone play this combo or demoed it. Age and old injuries are catching up with me. Currently play DG Pro and while I really like the shaft I am starting to feel it after the round. Thanks.
  2. Maelstrom6

Ping G30 Weights

Someone you guys recommend to go through for the weights or just Ebay it?
  3. Maelstrom6

WTB: JPX850 Driver

Looking for a JPX850 driver with x-stiff Motore shaft.
  4. Maelstrom6

Wedge Lengths

Currently play a PW, GW, SW, and LW. All are different brands. Noticed the lengths are all over the place. Should they be 1/4" apart?
  5. Maelstrom6

DG Pro v PXi

Looking for a comparison between these two shafts. Thanks.
  6. Maelstrom6

Ping Tour 80 Shaft

Currently using the Ping Tour 80 in my driver and was curious what aftermarket shaft it is similar to. Thanks.
  7. Maelstrom6

King Forged v J15 CB

Would the King Forged TEC be considered a more forgiving iron than the J15 CB? And if any has hit both definitely interested in a comparison. Thanks.
  8. Maelstrom6

Apex Hybrid Shaft

The shaft in the Apex hybrid is listed as a Kuro Kage Black. Looked on Mitsubishi's website and they have a Kuro Kage XM. Look the same. Is it the same shaft? Thanks.
  9. Maelstrom6

Bending Irons

Wanted to bend a couple of PW's, one 2* strong the other 2* weak. Understand this will affect bounce. Is it that noticeable. Original bounce is 7*. Thanks.
  10. Maelstrom6

Sandblasted Hybrid

I came across a hybrid I was interested in that's been sandblasted. Other than taking all the paint off would it affect its play at all. Thanks.
  11. Maelstrom6

Cobra Fly Z+ Fairway and Fly Z Hybrid

Looking for some feedback on these two. Thanks.
  12. Maelstrom6

WTB: Bridgestone J33R Driver and Hybrids

Looking for a J33 driver (9.5 or 10.5) and hybrids (15, 18, and 21) with NV shafts.
  13. Maelstrom6

Weights for 915 Driver

Are these only obtainable through Titleist? Thanks.
  14. Maelstrom6

Guessing I'm Flipping

Stopped playing golf about four years ago after shoulder surgery. Have started to go to the range recently (about six trips so far) and discovered something in my swing has definitely changed. Am thinning everything. Getting a ton of height at the expense of distance. And the rare divot is...
Back