Recent content by mariusvt

1. M

For the Married Golfers

So being newly married, and having hit some golf balls recently I question you all this. I was at the range the other day and couldn't stand having the ring on while swinging the clubs so I took it off, not to mention taking my glove off it tried to pull it off. I remove it when I goto the...
  2. M

Energy Drinks & Shots

I tend to avoid them these days for the most part. That being said we definiting rocked some 5 hour energy drinks the night of my Bachelor party and again over the course of our 4 day destination wedding to make it to the saturday ceremony and then pack up and leave Sunday. I crashed had on the...
  3. M

Wedding Bands on when playing?

So being newly married, and having hit some golf balls recently I question you all this. I was at the range the other day and couldn't stand having the ring on while swinging the clubs so I took it off, not to mention taking my glove off it tried to pull it off. I remove it when I goto the...
  4. M

Club Dilemma

So I've been playing golf off and on since about '98 when I was in high school, but this fall I started getting back into golf a lot more again. I wanted to upgrade from my 10+ year old beginner set my grandparents bought me in high school so I went out and found a some good deals on a set of...
  5. M

Hello from MD

Hi, Im Tim. I started playing golf about 12 years ago when I was in high school after going a few times while visiting my grandparents in Florida. After that they bought me a set of golden bear starter clubs (its ok if you're laughing/rolling eyes now) and I've been playing with them off and...
Back