Recent content by rjwiggall

1. rjwiggall

FS: SeeMore mFGP2, Bettinardi BB-39, PXG Gen 1 Gunboat, Edel

I think I may have answered my own question, I bet the heavier one has an H on the sole Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  2. rjwiggall

FS: SeeMore mFGP2, Bettinardi BB-39, PXG Gen 1 Gunboat, Edel

Is the gunboat weight the 370 or 400 version? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  3. rjwiggall

FS - Garmin X40 - $145

FINAL PRICE DROP! Hey all! First and foremost, thanks for looking at my post. I have a Garmin x40 in white for sale for $145 —> $140 —> $135 —> $130 It has normal wear, but is in good shape overall. No big scratches on the face and the band is in good condition. Works great and has all the...
  4. rjwiggall

Sunglasses- Keep the sun out of your eyes

Same issue here, like it’s a depth perception problem when standing over the ball. Frustrating because I wear polarized sunglasses for every other outside activity but can’t wear them while golfing. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  5. rjwiggall

FS - Clicgear 3.0 w/ xl cup holder / seat / adjustable umbrella holder

Hey guys, I found a good deal on a Clicgear model 8, so decided to sell my trusty 3.0. $130 SHIPPED Used, but good condition. The cart tracks and rolls great, and I had no reason to move away from it other than I'm a gadget man and can't resist a deal! Pictures should give condition...
  6. rjwiggall

FS - 3 Inexpensive putters ($40 each OBO)

Hey guys! First off, thanks for looking. I have 3 putters up for grabs, all inexpensive and well loved. $40 each OBO (shipping is included in that price!). Cleveland Smart Square TFI Halo - 34in - SOLD to Murph13 Cleveland/Never Compromise T-Frame - 34in Cleveland Classic 5.5 - 35in...
  7. rjwiggall

FS/FT - Garmin S6, Odyssey White Hot Rx 1, Sun Mountain C-130 cart bag

Hello fellow THPers! I have a few things for sale (or trade) below. My prices include shipping and PayPal fees, but if you think the price is too high, shoot me an offer. Not sure what I'm looking for in trade, shoot me offers and the worst I'll do is politely decline :) . Garmin S6 -...
  8. rjwiggall

Wtb: Inexpensive Seemore with "face balance at impact"

Guys, Not sure what models are "face balanced at impact," but I'd like to try one as my putting has suffered for a while (i.e. Forever!).... I've always played mallets but am willing to try anything with that balance point to see if it works for me. Hopefully someone has an older one laying...
  9. rjwiggall

How's your Cure Putter Set up?

Here's a question for all you Cure putter owners: How's your Cure (insert model name here) set up? Tell us the Model and which weights you have in it, PICTURES are worth 1000 words! I'm a new Cure owner and am curious what others have had success with. Here's my Rx4 for the moment, but it's...
  10. rjwiggall

I shot a 76 today...!

I had to share with people who would appreciate it, I shot a 76 today! My best round ever before today was an 83, and I struggle to shoot in the high 80s most of the time. I don't know what happened, but I was just unconscious on the course. I had a few simple swing shots and a couple things...
  11. rjwiggall

WTB - Biomech Acculock Ace Putter

Don't know if anyone will have one lying around or not, but I'm looking for a 41 inch Acculock Ace Putter. I don't care if the head is blue or black, I like both. Willing to spend around $150-ish depending on condition? If you have one you're willing to sell, send me a pm. Thanks! RJ Sent...
  12. rjwiggall

What are you building? (Club style)

What are you building? (Club style) I recently got fitted for new iron shafts (kbs tour 90 stiffs), so my father and I just got done rebuilding my irons. Saved the Orange multicompound grips as they were brand new, took the old shafts out, cleaned up the heads (mizuno mx-25s), and installed the...
  13. rjwiggall

FS - Never Compromise Sub 30 Type 50 "Belly" Putter

Up for sale is my newly acquired Never Compromise Sub 30 Type 50 "Belly" Putter. The "belly" is in quotes because it was cut down to 36in by it's previous owner. It was set up to be choked down on like the new counter-weight putters. It's in very good condition. No real nicks or scratches. Has...
  14. rjwiggall

Ball Markers, Divot Tools & Other things we collect

Here are some pics Obviously, I like the poker chip markers. The ones on the ring are carried on my bag at all times. They are from the RTJ courses I've played in Alabama. my dad and I go on a trip there every year, and its a special trip for me. Many of the ones I have are actually from...
  15. rjwiggall

WTB: Mizuno Mx-25 Gap Wedge

I know it's a long shot, but does anyone have one of these in regular flex they would be willing to sell? I just got the 4-pw and LOVE them, but need the gap. Or does anyone know where I could pick one up? My searching on the net thus far has proven fruitless. Thanks in advance. RJ EDIT: the...
Back