Spank818
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• If I wasnt getting off one plane and on to another I'd play on Saturday. That is a great course, par 73. back nine can be had...I have a tee time at Bella next Friday and need a player...you interested?
    I definitely will be. Unless it fills up before I can send my message.

Is Chris gonna make it? I assume you will be there, right?
    I love visors. Usually not a big fan but man I love my Callaway visors!
    Thanks so much man! We've got a photographer coming so there will be tons of pics, but I'll try to get some snapped along the way on my camera so I can post them up early! We'll see ya next week!
    I think we are just going to chill at the resort for the most part. We may play a round together, we may not. Relaxing is the name of the game!
    No worries there, I've got stock!! :D You might have to remind AG though, she forgot first day last year and got BURNT.
    Pretty much all set, you? I booked my hotel, for the thursday night yesterday so its all set. I have to leave here wednesday, on the ferry to Seattle, then I will spend the night in the airport and fly out to West Palm beach thrusday at 6 am my time. I think I have my outfits all set, but it seems we have some fashionistas in the group so I guess I will be average in my dress.
    I was initially down 10 lbs on the onset but I've reached that plateau period where the weight just doesn't come off. In 2 weeks I'll kick in extra cardio and I should shed another 10-15.
    Ohhhhhhhhh Lol. I was focused on Pork goodness. Yeah man it does suck. But we are doing it for reasons that transcend the best tasting food. How is it all going fo ryou?
    I think I put BYU doingw ell also. Not really working for me haha. I have UofA winning it though. Should be interesting! 30 mins? Dude you dont know the things I'd do for a 30 min guarantee of a McRib.
    He is bro. He went HAM on Duke buddy. It's nice seeing UofA in the spotlight again. it's fantastic actually lol. Williams probably gets McRibs anytime he wants them.
    I don't think so, we were going to hopefully get out and play some golf but its been pouring rain for a week straight now that even if it did clear up soon, the courses will still be way too saturated. But hopefully soon. We just have plans to stay home :)
    Question on the Chinese saying in your signature. 不要太认真对待生活...你永远活着出去
    From what I can gather the literal translation is "Unless you understand the correct way to treat life... you will forever be going away." Which in English should mean something to the effect of "Unless you understand how to treat life, you will lose it." Something along those lines. Can you add any insight?
    That sounds amazing........... Once the old McRib is gone I will try that FO SHO
    Lol.... Me too. Andrea keeps encouraging it though. Says it wont be around forever and I only live once. I'm gonna try it with the Spank special though. BACON
    OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH DAMNNNNNNIT!!! I just smacked myself. Actually I spanked myself. Get it?>??? SPANK
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back