Odyssey Ai-ONE and Ai-ONE Milled Putters Review

Gents, AI One 7CH has been my favorite golf purchase of the last 5-10 years so far. I'm making longer putts with so much more regularity, it's laughable. I did pony up and get the bimatrix SL70 from Carl's and I have to say, it feels even better than the standard chrome. Maybe it's the fit, maybe it's the hosel, maybe it's the alignment, whatever it is, 2024 is going to be a lot of fun with the flatstick.

I think I'll name her "Alice from Dallas" since she drops bombs 🔥

Another great day with the 7S today, 30 putts with one 3-putt and a 0-putt (sunk the putt from off the green), and made a 32 footer to save par. Distance control on longer putts is so good with this putter - unless I just grossly misjudge/mishit it, the ball ends up close to the hole and leaves me an easy cleanup.

Prior to getting the 7S I was struggling with short putts, I just couldn't seem to get them started on line and I was missing a lot of easy ones I should have been making. This thing is rock solid, I'm feeling a lot more confident standing over them and making a much higher percentage of them.

I placed an order for a jailbird mini CH through my shop and it was there in less than a week.
I'm still holding out hopes we see a longer, heavier Jailbird come out. If not, I'll give in and snag a JB Mini CH.

Gents, AI One 7CH has been my favorite golf purchase of the last 5-10 years so far. I'm making longer putts with so much more regularity, it's laughable. I did pony up and get the bimatrix SL70 from Carl's and I have to say, it feels even better than the standard chrome. Maybe it's the fit, maybe it's the hosel, maybe it's the alignment, whatever it is, 2024 is going to be a lot of fun with the flatstick.

I think I'll name her "Alice from Dallas" since she drops bombs 🔥
Ooooo, what's a bimatrix SL70?

I'm still holding out hopes we see a longer, heavier Jailbird come out. If not, I'll give in and snag a JB Mini CH.
Interesting

Isn’t the cruiser version coming out in March?
Sesame Street Idk GIF

I just bought my Ai 2 ball. Now I need to order a putting mat. Anyone have suggestions?

I am waiting. Put an order in two weeks ago.
Same!! I cant wait for it to be shipped out... even though I cant really use it right now.

Ai One #1 arrives today. Hoping it will get here early enough I can take it to get the loft and lie adjusted. Fingers crossed I can get it out tomorrow to play and get some photos next to the Versa #1 and my 6T.

Perhaps the most patient I have ever been in regards to a release.
I won't lie, I'm impressed. I was going to smack you with the Scotty you were going to buy hahahaha

I won't lie, I'm impressed. I was going to smack you with the Scotty you were going to buy hahahaha
Scotty gets moved to the back burner. I am a sucker for an Odyssey, especially the Cruiser line. Soooooooooooooooooo good.

Back