Odyssey Ai-ONE and Ai-ONE Milled Putters Review

Jman

Here for the Conversation
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Handicap
SOFTCAPPED
When it comes to putters, I often wonder if amateurs truly grasp the level of success and dominance that Odyssey golf achieves not only with each release, but over decades. Take the fact that for the last 13 years they have been atop the PGA Tour and have also been #1 on the LPGA, DP World Tour, and PGA Tour Champions for the last twenty.

Continue reading...

Ohhhhhh yeah
Oh Yeah Snl GIF by Saturday Night Live

Oh, damn. I love it. Those milled putters are absolutely insane.

I have seen these on tour but surprised you already have a write up. Great write up and I can't wait to try these.

Man….I thought I was set with my putter but these are gorgeous and a little help will go a long way!!!

21% closer on mishits? Very not bad. Too bad it can’t read my putts for me. I’ll be looking to roll these sometime around 11/3.

Last edited:
Wowwwww.
The AI One looks sweet with the insert.
The milled though? Holy crap sign me up!!! Champagne insert on one of the #7 versions or the blades? Get in my bag!!!

I’m looking forward to seeing these in hand. I’m guessing that darker blue finish stands out even more.

Interesting. Wish black putters weren’t so trendy though.

Will be very interested to spend some more time with these. I do wish the milled 7 shape matched they tradition 7 more. I don’t really like how flat the fangs are.

The titanium insert has my full attention though !!

One small change to go from top 25 to top 10.

Those Ai-One models look fantastic.

That window looking into the back of the blade is pretty damn cool too!

At the grandaddy last year during the tech talk i asked about AI application in putters. One of the R&D guys started talking and Finley jumped up and yelled “next topic”!!

I knew then something was coming but didn’t know it would be this soon.

21% is a huge number and I love it! The Rossie S in the Ai-ONE line and the Three T S in the Ai-ONE Milled line definitely pique my interest.

The data on Rahm is mind-blowing.

Wow!
The color is great!
The milled face looks amazing.
The tech sounds out of this world. Thank you for the explanation too on the 21%. It really adds perspective.

As a big fan of the White Hot insert I look forward to giving this a spin.

3t milled oh my i like that look.

21% that’s maybe 3 fewer putts a round or more for average golfers?!?!

The AI and titanium insert are reeaallly interesting. Would love to experience what that titanium face feels like.

Great writeup and great tech story. Those milled putters look amazing.

Just when I thought I didn't need another putter the Ai-One Milled decides to have a conversation with me. I am not sure I will be able to resist this line.

Great write up as always James. I like the looks of both lines and less 3 putts sounds good too. Look forward to seeing these in person.

Wowza - intrigue is at a high level. Nice write up @Jman . Must see these in person.

My interest is piqued... It'll be hard to get my 11 out of the bag, tho.

Back