Search results for query: *

1. S

What did you shoot today?

82 net 69, and for the first time under 10 hcp. Golf is fun this year!
  2. S

Srixon Z-Forged Irons

I love my set. Looks great, feels great and they are honest. You get what you put in.
  3. S

Srixon Z-Forged Irons

I love mine!
  4. S

Srixon Z-Forged Irons

I have played a few rounds now, and this is my first blade experience. I love them already, sure they are a club shorter then my old Callaway XR pro at least, but the feel and feed back is great. They also show no mercy when hit poorly, but that's no surprise. I really hope I can get one or two...
  5. S

Srixon Z-Forged Irons

They have arrived! Now to look at them for a few months during winter! ?❄️ I'm hoping to give them a go soon! ?
  6. S

What driver do you have?

Cobra King F9, love it!
  7. S

Question for Riders: Cart Fee?

41,50$ at my home course in Sweden... If you have a doctors note, about 10$. I have never used one.... ??
  8. S

Srixon Z-Forged Irons

Bit of a gamble from my side to be honest, but I just loved the feel and sound so much. The 4i u85 will be a beast from tee.
  9. S

Favorite YouTubers?

Crosfield, TXG. THP of course. And Alex Etches!
  10. S

Srixon Z-Forged Irons

So I got these in 5-pw and a u85 4iron after a custom fitting. Now the wait....
  11. S

New member from Sweden

Hi, found this awesome site when I was looking for info on Mizuno irons, found some good reads and been checking since then. Only played for a year and a half, hcp 22,4 EGA. Waiting for the temprature to go up here in Sweden so I can start playing. Sry if my english is a bit off from time to...
Back