Question for Riders: Cart Fee?

41,50$ at my home course in Sweden... If you have a doctors note, about 10$.

I have never used one.... ??

15 to20 around my area, I use golf now a lot for a lot of courses around my area cart included at a good price. good for cheaper rounds but sometimes not the best tee times. 26 to 29 for a cart seems a bit high would not want to pay that

The courses I frequent are either $0 as in mandatory or up to $40 for 18, but I’d guess $25-30 is more norm around me

We had been at $14 for many years but we recently replaced our entire fleet with new carts so we bumped up to $16. My dues are $360 a quarter and I play 7-10 rounds a month and walk half those. So not too bad IMO

I honestly have no Idea it’s usually included in the cost around here.
That’s how it is here as well. Except for dog tracks cart is included in fee

Our Muni that I play most often charges a $16 cart fee.

It's $15-$20 around here.

$26 at my private

Cart fee at my course is $17

I never ride unless it's for a tournament and the cart is included in my tournament fee.

$18 for the cart for 18 holes. The carts are all electric and have "The Shark Experience" and full GPS mapping of the course.

A friend said that his club just raised their cart fee to $29 per person. Up from $26, where it had been for close to 5 years. The carts did not change, however employee wages did rise. It got me thinking about cart cost and what it is in different areas.

So what do you pay for a cart fee?
Most courses around here it's included in the green fees. However, places like Torrey still charge like $30 each for the use of a cart.

Back