Search results for query: *

1. D

Prisoner sprung for free golf lessons by LA sheriff's capt.

Dedication to improvement. http://www.cnn.com/2012/04/05/us/california-police-golf/index.html?hpt=hp_t3 Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
  2. D

Scotty Cameron Select Black series is out today...

Oh man, so I went today to give em the test...I got my "fitting" which didn't tell much aside from my strong arc has gone almost straight, though still have a slight arcing tendency. I went in wanting to move to a blade - tried the Newport (which has no alignment line or dot - talk about an...
  3. D

Sneak peak SC Newport Notchback Black (pics)?

Not sure if I should post this, but I got an opportunity to roll a few out with the new SC Newport 2 and the Notchback. I'm used to my Odyssey D.A.R.T which I'm a wizard with, but it looks silly and I want a blade. So, I've been testing the Anser and the Method. I was draining 10-15fters with...
  4. D

Hi All - new here, golf ho...

Been lurking, finally registered. I'm a bogey golfer on a good day but I intend to spend this season working on my driving (RBZ 3w off the tee???) and my game around the green. I actually am a decent putter, avg'ing just under 2. Chipping and handling green side bunkers are needed areas of...
Back