Search results for query: *

1. Wonton

Slimjim32, Thank you!

Simjim32, (James) You are another perfect example why THP is a great place and validates that there's still plenty of good people on earth! Not to get into specific details but I had a family member who was diagnosed with Cancer a few months ago, and his family needed help financially. I...
  2. Wonton

Practice/Drill Recommendations after a long layoff?

Man, I missed THP! Haven't been on here since January and I missed it too much. Towards the end of 2018, I said to myself and on here that I want to be more active on this forum but it's gone complete the opposite. I'm sorry. Life threw some tough things at me this year: Personal illness, lost...
  3. Wonton

2019 5th Annual California Classic (Unofficial)

Hello again, fine peeps of California! Welcome to the 5th Annual California Classic Unofficial Thread! We are keeping this fun tradition going! (Don't forget, this is an unofficial event. THP's official events will always triumph this one!) All of the info and chatter will be in this thread so...
  4. Wonton

Mass Shooting in my Hometown

Thousand Oaks, CA I woke up to a news of Mass Shooting in my Hometown, at a bar/club called Borderline where we used to go to during High School/Early College days to go have fun... it's too surreal. Thousand Oaks always has been one of the safest cities in the country and I was too naive to...
  5. Wonton

FS: Callaway Apex UT

For Sale: Callaway Apex UT -RH -18 Degrees -38 Inches in Length -Shaft has no label. It is unknow what brand/model it is (most likely C-Taper Lite) BUT I had a fitting yesterday and they measured this at XStiff in Flex $110 ObO Free S/H
  6. Wonton

FS: Odyssey Metal X Milled #7

For sale is my Odyssey Metal X Milled #7 putter it’s still in great shape without major scratches or paint chips. -Right Handed -34 Inches -Shaft is covered by PVC Shrink Tube in matte black -Comes with the Weight Kit -Standard Headcover Asking $220 OBO or Trade for Toulon Austin Only...
  7. Wonton

Why do you think your game isn't improving?

For whatever the reason is, I am digressing with my game. I'm not seeing the consistency as I'm spraying the ball all over the place. Not sure what my reasons are but it's discouraging for sure. So, what's holding your game back? Not enough time for practice? No money for lessons? Life...
  8. Wonton

FS: Callaway Rogue SZ Driver & 3Wood + Steelhead XR 3 Hybrid

For sale are: 1. Callaway Rogue SZ Driver -RH -10.5 Loft -PX Evenflow Blue 6.0 75G Shaft (1 inch shorter in length) -Standard Grip and Headcover included + Callaway Tool -4 Total Rounds-In Great Shape! —$370– 2. Callaway Rogue SZ 3wood -RH -15 Loft -PX Evenflow Blue 6.0 75G Shaft (Standard...
  9. Wonton

FS: Aldila Rogue Max Driver Shaft

Aldila Rogue Shaft (came off of Epic SZ Driver) 65 Stiff Flex Standard Length and Stock Grip Callaway Adapter on it $50 obo I’ll cover the s/h for lower 48 States
  10. Wonton

Golf and Sleep: Behind the Science

Obviously, more sleep is better in many facets of life but have you ever thought of how sleep affects your golf game? I was listening to Joe Rogan's podcast and he had a Sleep Doctor talk about the importance of sleep. The first thing I thought of was, my golf game and how little sleep I get...
  11. Wonton

4th Annual California Classic (UnOfficial)

(Logo created by our own, itsOpeningDay aka Adam) Hello, good folks of California! Welcome to the 2018 California Classic Unofficial Thread! We are keeping this fun tradition going! All of the info and chatter will be in this thread so please, don't be shy to share your thoughts. Anyone can...
  12. Wonton

WTB: Callaway Apex UT - 18 Degrees

Anyone have the Apex UT in 18 degrees just laying around? I'm interested. Flex, I'm not too worried about since I can put my own in it. It's harder to find than pot of gold.
  13. Wonton

Taylormade Stay and Play Sweeps

https://www.hotels.com/page/taylormade/ Good luck!
  14. Wonton

WTB: Aldila Rogue Silver Driver Shaft with Callaway Tip

Anyone have an Aldila Rogue Silver driver shaft with Callaway tip (for my Epic) laying around they can sell? Looking for a stiff flex (60 or 70 grams) or Xstiff (60grams) I'm also open to a shaft that's comparable. Something low/mid launch, low spin shaft. Open on prices. Please and thank you.
  15. Wonton

FS: Adidas Climaheat Prime Quilted Full Zip Vest Mens Black - XL

For sale is an Adidas Climaheat Prime Quilted Full Zip Vest Mens Black in XL. Only worn once. I live in Southern California and it's just not necessary. $40 obo
  16. Wonton

FT: PX Handcrafted HZRDUS Red 6.0 Driver Shaft

Looking to trade my Project X Handcrafted HZRDUS Red driver shaft with Taylormade tip (I can pull the TM tip) 6.0, 55grams, Mid Spin, 3.7 Torque Lamkin Ace 3REL Gen Black Grip in Standard I'm seeking something heavier Stiff (70+ grams) or Extra Stiff (60+ grams) Prefer it in low/mid spin...
  17. Wonton

My Next Golf Bag Purchase: You Choose for Me!

Let's try something fun: I'm letting you choose what bag I purchase next. I narrowed it down to two bags (based on budget, looks and brands that I like/use) Please no suggestions on bags other than these two. (I know there are better bags out there) Total votes by end of Friday the 5th. I'm...
  18. Wonton

FS: Spyglass Hill Golf Driver Headcover and Pebble Beach Spanish Bay Hat Clips

Brand New Spyglass Hill Driver Headcover (retail $45.00) Pebble Beach Hat Clip with Pebble Beach, Spanish Bay and Spyglass Hill Magnetic Markers (retail $25.00) Purchased 12/30/2017 at Spyglass Hill’s Proshop Now $45 obo this will be funding my new golf bag since I get made fun of my 5 year...
  19. Wonton

Mark Crossfield or TaylorMade: Who do you side with?

So Mark Crossfield has signed a club deal with Titleist and TaylorMade has decided to NOT send their clubs to Mark to review because they feel that he’d be biased. Who do you side with? https://youtu.be/AhyENf52hZE
  20. Wonton

Going back to what works

I've been struggling with my 3 wood for a few years now. That's the one slot that I change the most often. Then I thought back when I could actually hit 3w off the deck and one club comes to my mind... Ping i20 with PX 6.0. I know my swing is now different than that period of time but I'm...
Back