Search results for query: *

1. Shootinsubie

FS: Rocketballz 15.5* 3 wood stiff

Thanks for taking a look at what I have to sell. Just selling because I picked up a Spoon. Great club, less than 10 rounds on it, I unwrapped it myself new. Comes with head over. Mens Taylormade RH 3W 15.5 Standard length and lie Tried to get best pics possible to represent club as is. Grip...
  2. Shootinsubie

WTT: X Stiff R11/RBZ Shaft

Hey team, have an Aldila NV XStiff standard length with r11s adapter 88gram and can not get around on it. Have gamed this club for about four months. Shaft is in near mint condition. Looking to trade for a stiff shaft with adapter. Low kick preferred, but not a deal breaker. White golf pride grip.
  3. Shootinsubie

FS/FT R11 3W for RBZ 3W

Like the title states, I have an R11 T3-14 degree, X stiff shaft with tool and head cover. Looking for any RBZ 3 wood with head cover. Thanks! Outright buy for 80 shipped conus
  4. Shootinsubie

WTT : My R11S for your RBZ Tour

Hey team, like the title states, don't need all the adjustments this thing has, hits great, but just don't need it. Has a few small chips from normal use on bottom but other than that near flawless. Comes with Head cover. Has Aldila NV 85X 350 shaft and white golf pride grip. Looking to...
  5. Shootinsubie

WTB: TaylorMade R-11 iron set new or gingerly used

Took some swings at the local golf shop and narrowed my field to R11 irons. I would like an eight club set but I can work with a seven club set. 5-SW is perfect, but like I said, I can work with others. PM me. I have cash in hand!!
  6. Shootinsubie

WTB: Iron set 3 or 4 thru PW,AW,GW whatever

So I have some money and a hankering for some new irons. Would prefer newer iron set, if you have hybrids I can do that too. Let me know what you have and I can tell you if I likey. Wanna be around the 500-650 range. Thanks.
  7. Shootinsubie

WTB: Shaft for my R11s

CLOSE PLS
  8. Shootinsubie

Hey all

Hello team. I'm Nick from so cal. Been golfing now for about ten years or so. I'm thirty, work in law enforcement and have a handicap of about 15. Glad to be here, hoping to be able to contribute, and utilize my witty comebacks to help some laugh a little. Currently don't have a driver, but...
Back